Ayie
I'm a bit laid back lately in blogging and other online stuffs because of my other works. Baby is also getting more and more active that I really have to keep an eye on him and spend great time playing and teaching him things. Everything's doing good in my work aspect though it really exhausts me just finding extra time to fit in those other workloads to do.

Having the business registered put stress up another level, time is critical and there's just so much to accomplish. So far other things like coordination, paperworks and such were already handled well. I get to focus with smaller details like the business cards, address sign and home address plaques. Good thing I can have these things ordered online once I finalize designs. The wall address plaques can help us with the advertising since we don't have a separate business office otherwise it won't really be known that there's such service provider within this apartment compound.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
5 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    Yeah! Baby is more important right? :p That's why I blogged when he is asleep. :p


  2. Oh gosh, it's complicated!
    I'm here also in a hurry with French classes, homeworks, and so on.
    Good luck with your work there, and no stress okay!
    hugs
    Léia


  3. I had to cut down on blogging Ayie, too much work, not enough time to breathe


  4. try not to overstrain yourself with work, ok? do take care.


  5. hope your week is off to a great start and that your plans are coming together nicely.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page