...my dear daddy with our little cutie Elisse...
There's two things I know for sure:
She was sent here from heaven and she's
daddy's little girl.
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes and
I thank god for all the joy in my life
Oh, but most of all
For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer;
sticking little white flowers all up in her
hair; "Walk beside the pony, Daddy, it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny, Daddy, but I sure tried."
In all that I've done wrong I know I must
have done something right to deserve a hug
every morning and butterfly kisses at night.
Sweet 16 today
She's looking like her mama a little more everyday
One part woman, the other part girl.
To perfume and make-up from ribbons and curls
Trying her wings out in a great big world.
But I remember
Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer; sticking
little white flowers all up in her hair.
"You know how much I love you, Daddy, But if you
don't mind I'm only gonna kiss you on the cheek this time."
With all that I've done wrong I must have done
something right to deserve her love every morning
and butterfly kisses at night.
All the precious time
Like the wind, the years go by.
Spread your wings and fly.
She'll change her name today.
She'll make a promise and I'll give her away.
Standing in the bride-room just staring at her.
She asked me what I'm thinking and I said "I'm not
sure-I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl."
She leaned over...gave me butterfly kisses with her mama there,
Sticking little white flowers all up in her hair
"Walk my down the aisle, Daddy-it's just about time."
"Does my wedding gown look pretty, Daddy? Daddy, don't cry!"
Oh, with all that I've done wrong I must have
done something right.
To deserve your love every morning and butterfly
kisses-I couldn't ask God for more, man this is what love is.
I know I gotta let her go, but I'll always remember
every hug in the morning and butterfly kisses.
...papa-in-law with his little girl jacqui...
...milk & dark chocolate w/ sprinkles, cookies and cream,
chocolate rice crispies, chocolate marble & double decker...
...simple choco cups with fun designs...
I'd like to thank Ai for wanting to see our chocolates, it all began when I saw her cute soap designs. After long time searching for the photos, finally I was able to work on this post.
p.s. the images are of poor quality, taken from my oldie cp cam =)
...verandah, garage & garden-pond-grotto...
...common area, living, dining & entertainment rooms...
The reason why I posted this is because I thought of tita Remy and everybody the other day. We're supposed to see them again before we left but we didn't have time to do so anymore. =(
can either be supremely happy together,
or they can be miserable together.
1. Understand that what you so admired in your husband or wife may be the very quality to which you must adjust.
2. You will either compete with each other or complement each other.Follow these four guidelines a daily discipline to help you find the middle ground of common interests.
- Guideline 1: Respect each other's differences. There can be no real love apart from respect. When you really love someone, you are willing to accept the fact that different people operate differently. While there can be lots of differences in a relationship, there has to be a core of respect that can't be violated.
- Guideline 2: Talk about it. Free and open communication is a must for a successful marriage. When taking the kids and climbing Mt. Makiling is more than you can take, say so without attacking the other person. There has to be a solution that keeps you both happy.
- Guideline 3: Compromise. Marriage is not a competition, but an ongoing dialogue. Someone said that marriage consists of one "I do" followed by a lot of "uh huhs".
- Guideline 4: Submit your differences to higher Court of Appeals. Make Christ the head of your home. Pray together. Ask the Lord for His help and direction in solving the conflict that come because you are different from each other. Yes, two people can be very different and yet very happy.
...how many starfishes can you see?...
Do you always plan for your trips or you tend to be spontaneous at times? Which one turns out to be more enjoyable for you? Do you also wait for the sunset once you go to the beach?
*Begin Copy Here*
1. Start copy from "Begin Copy Here" until "End Copy" to your blog.
2. List your favourites from A-Z.
For example, starting with the alphabet A, you can list down your favourite Actor, your favourite Anthem, favourite Aerobic exercise or even your favourite ABBA's song. As long as it starts with the letter A.
Then move on to alphabet B. You can list your favourite Book, or Bag, or Blog, or even your favourite Boxer shorts! It's entirely up to you!
Repeat the same with alphabet C, D, E and so on until Z.
If you can't think of a word that starts on that particular alphabet, you may visit My Very First Blog for a comprehensive list of words.
3. Tag 7 people.
My A-Z Favourites List
Age - will be 28 =)
Book - Garfield Digest
Career - Architect
Day - Saturday
Entertainment - Movies
Fastfood - Jack in the Box
Gift - SPA certificate
Hobby - Photography
Interest - Travel
Jelly - Green Apple
Kebab - Shrimp
Lingerie - Cami see through =)
Martial Arts - Taekwondo
Niece - Elisse
Object - camera
Phone - nokia
Quiche - cheese
Recreation - beach
Song - Butterfly Kisses
Temper - hot
University - UST
Vehicle - car
Wish - house
Xray - chest
Yoghurt - Lucerne kiwi strawberry
Zodiac - Leo
Same time, I'm posting the personality test from Mariuca =)
The rules are:
1. Open this website : http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx
2. Take the Personality Quiz (it's VERY short and easy, really)
3. Copy Paste the result to your blog.
4. Tag as many friends as you can and link to the friend who tagged you.
Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
The seriousness of your love:
Your views on education
The right job for you:
How do you view success:
What are you most afraid of:
Who is your true self:
As for the personality test, it's about 90% accurate =)
Finally, one fine day came. After all the rain, the sun once again brightened up the skies. It was a free Sunday for me and my husband and all we had to do was to give the car a nice scrub. We like attending the Saturday anticipated mass and try to fit in all errands and grocery shopping the same day to give way to a relaxing Sunday. After the carwash a little after 2pm he just asked me if I wanted to go to Santa Cruz Beach. Of course I'd love to go there after being confined at home during the rainy days. It was a quick decision and we headed to Walgreens and grabbed some snacks for our short trip. It only took us approx. 30mins to reach the place.
I started taking photos right away and I enjoyed seeing all these busy seagulls fishing out for foods. Still a long way to go to reach the end of the boardwalk leadingto a viewdeck. I spotted a small fishing boat displayed by the deck and thinking it would be a good photo subject, I started clicking away with my cam.
Have a great weekend!!
...apple tree at winter, can you see who's feeding?...
After the apple frenzy, it hopped from branch to branch down from the tree and off to its course to the roof. It's probably gonna feed on some other fruits by the neighbors' trees. So long little squirrel, see you again when the apple tree blooms!