Ayie
I love pictures so much that whenever I have my camera on hand, I just can't stop taking pictures.  I remember mom giving me my first personal film camera when I was in elementary.   From my younger years all the way to the present I've kept all those photographs which captured all the memories that I would always want to remember from time to time.

I thought of making this blog before leaving home, my family to start our own.  Through this, I can just write about anything.... family, friends, travels, elisse & my photos.  I know at some point I'll miss home and everybody, this blog will serve as my outlet to keep myself reminded of those fond moments we shared back home and all other things.
Welcome to our blog! 
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page