Ayie
I was trying to find our oldest family picture but I don't have it in my hard disk. This is one of our shots (getting ready to leave back to Manila) during an island getaway sometime May 1999 or 2000. The place is called Club Panoly Beach Resort in Boracay, Philippines. It was a nice trip, we enjoyed the beach so much. My mom's bestfriend & family joined us but we stayed in different hotels.

Our stay lasted for 3d/2n, it was pretty short but good enough as a break from school. I remember going out with my brother one night to check out the bars by the main beach. We just had some drinks and later on went "sight seeing"! I enjoyed that one.. hehe. The fun wasn't just all that, of course island trips won't be complete without water activities like snorkling and beach/island hopping. We also caught a lot of hermit crabs, gathered shells and went shopping for souvenirs on our last day there.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page