Ayie

I miss all of them! The photos are among our annual reunion / get together. I can't remember when was that exactly maybe around December 2004. These people are my highschool buddies, (except one who's my better half) we managed to stay intact all these years. I think that's the first time we were almost complete (the girls) because one of the girls there always misses it. Nevermind the reason, we honestly don't know the real deal with her excuses! :D She attended that time but the one who's always ever present had an earlier committment with her relatives. That reunion was the first attempt to do it on December break. It was a successful, we enjoyed the time seeing each other again, eating together and just hanging out in our favorite pad.

I'll see you guys when we come back, that's for sure!


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
4 Responses
  1. levian Says:

    aw, this is such a lovely gathering! it gets more n more difficult gathering everyone especially when we grew older n there are so much more going on in our life. btw, which one is you n your better half? :p


  2. Ayie Says:

    Hi levian, I wasn't aware of your comment...hmmm the alert isn't set up yet. hehe this blog is still under construction but I just can't wait to get it started already. It's been hel for a year already!

    My better half? the tall one! hehe Have you figured out who am I among all the girls?


  3. Hello Ayie!
    Wonderful pictures and congratulations for your niece so beautiful baby!
    Great blog!
    You know how to cook! It is fantastic because I need to confess I'm awful in this subject!
    Many thanks for your kind visit in our kitty blog, Luna's blog!Luna is very happy because your comment!
    God bless you
    Leia and little Luna


  4. Ayie Says:

    Hi Cezar and Leia and Luna! Thanks for visiting and I'm glad you like my contents. Luna is really cute and looks really smart. I'm still not done checking all your blogs coz Luna caught my attention.

    Yes I love cooking and some of my personal recipes will also be posted here in time.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page