Ayie
August 2006, I visited the hospital after work to see my very first niece. Yup, she's so lucky to be the first baby in the family! I used to be dad's girl but I guess not anymore, he'll be so fond of her and that's for sure. This is our baby Elisse, the one who liven up our home.

My mom was the one who named her since my brother couldn't make up his mind. When I learned about them naming her Elisse, I was a bit dismayed not because I don't like the name but that's the name I wanted for my own little girl in the future. Nothing much of a big deal with her name, I'm just happy that we have our little Elisse.

I have so much things to say about this girl. She makes me smile or cry whenever I think of her and look at her photos and videos. I can't wait til I hold her again. For now I'll reserve my thoughts for Elisse's other posts.

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page