Who wants pests in their homes? I don't and I believe you don't want it too but those little buggers can be quite a headache to get rid off most especially if you are living in warm / hot places. No wonder every summer here bugs are more evident than any other seasons.
Now that we have a baby here at home we have to be extra cautious with pests. Pest control services are highly advisable at least yearly to make sure your home's protected. That's one thing that we need to bring up with the apartment manager here because we noticed he hasn't ordered any commercial pest control service for the entire apartment complex all these years. Good thing we always see to it our home's clean to avoid pests from breeding here.
Here are some bug facts quoted by a Las Vegas exterminator just to share here. This Las Vegas pest control company has a good and helpful website for those who need such service. They offer complete pest control services for residential and commercial establishment using products which are safe for children and pets.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.
- Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
- If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
- Pregnant for life? It doesn't sound like much fun, but some female cockroaches mate once and are pregnant for the rest of their lives.
- No food for a month--not even a crumb? Roaches can go without eating for a month but will only live a week without water.
You may check out the following links Pest Control Services Nevada or Pest Control Company Las Vegas for more details. Elite pest control caters services within Las Vegas areas and if those bugs are bugging you, don't hesitate and make the call.Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email