Ayie

Wondering why I haven't visited your blog/s and have not been updating for quite a while again? Of course our baby J comes first above all but on the side whenever I get the chance to do other things, I usually will do all my chores and projects. Crazy schedule but very fulfilling.


This is our Lito Project which is a good sized bungalow (one-storey) house to be built in Honduras. I enjoyed designing every single corner of this house all the way to the exterior fences. The floor plan was so fun to do and we're so happy that we got the approval in just one seating. Had to do little additional details but that's all. The client was very happy and satisfied with the final plans. Though I don't have the floor plan on hand to share right now, perhaps next time.

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
9 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    So when are you going to build yours? :D


  2. lina Says:

    Good to know you are keeping busy. :)


  3. Pete Says:

    Nice, I would want a bungalow like that!


  4. betchai Says:

    oh wow, congratulations Ayie, you are such a model mom.


  5. foongpc Says:

    You seem to enjoy your work a lot which is good! How many people really love their jobs? : )


  6. ladyviral Says:

    Wow! I would love to see what you can do with interior... would you be able to do it for me when I want to renovate my HDB unit? :P

    Don't worry about visiting our blogs, real life definitely comes first.


  7. ayie Says:

    ladyV,

    I have some interiors to show here soon because I'm finishing up my friend's condo unit. Design for you? It will be my pleasure!!


  8. ayie Says:

    foong,
    I do love it! I get such excitement whenever I get to design something. No matter how big or small the project is.

    betchai,
    thanks!!

    pete,
    it's nice to have a bungalow like this =)

    lina,
    So busy that I barely have time for anything else.

    tekkaus,
    Hopefully soon but with this slow economy...sigh!


  9. ladyviral Says:

    haha! Give big discount yea :P


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page