JIF Hub
My mom is the most important person in my life. She's done so much for me and our family. So I love to do all kinds of little things for her whenever I get the opportunity. Last time I was at home, I saw that she was running out of her perfume. Well I thought that it would be great to do something special for her for no reason really and buy her a new bottle of nice perfume.

My mom doesn't do much for herself anyway, so I used my Kansas City wireless internet to find some good ideas about what kind of perfume I could get for her.  I think that I found her a really nice Chanel perfume that is similar to her old perfume but I also think that it smells a little nicer. When I gave it to her she said that she thought it smelled really expensive and that she loved it. I'm guessing that smelling expensive is a compliment in her mind. Either way, I'm just glad that she loves it.

Guest post written by Amy Eliiot
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page