JIF Hub

It's been a very tiring day for me having to clean our place almost the whole day, taking care of baby, cooking and organizing all over.  It was good because I was able to check things to throw and things to keep.  I also took the chance to recycle all the boxes we have, wrapping it in vinyl adhesive paper made it look like new and just like one of those shelving bins you buy from stores.  We got too much of those good boxes from all the deliveries over the holidays, instead of throwing it all out making new use of it.

Only today that me and baby practically stayed at home, all week long we were going to all of baby's appointments and doing grocery on the side too.  A day at home is something we need after a very busy week.  Baby has been changing his routine too, sleeping a lot more earlier and waking up so early too.  Keeping up with his activities can really be so draining, at least at home we have minimal running and I get to do some other little things on the side while he's busy playing silently with his toys or browsing through his books.  

During baby's self-playtime I finally get to check some of his toys and had the batteries recharged.  I had a little window time to finally get to check on the Apple laptop batteries which I've been meaning to check for so long.  I was able to catch up with some file organization and mail sorting as well.  A tiring day indeed but I managed to do so much, now I'm ready for the weekend!

Happy weekend to all! 

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
1 Response
  1. betchai Says:

    happy weekend to you all too ayie.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page