JIF Hub

This guest post from Hong Alexander

I wasted no time online Katy wireless internet shopping for new bedroom design once I had enough money saved to turn the forgotten room in to a haven. I found a great blog site called Emily A Clark Interiors and was inspired to say the least! Her beautiful use of old and new, simple classic design with unexpected punches of color or pattern had me swooning. This girl had me considering everything from painting furniture to hanging art in an unexpected way. I was so carried away I knew AI had to reign in my excitement or I would have the whole house under renovation. I kept my eyes on the bedroom design only and created a pin board with all my favorite details scattered across it. With a little imagination, I began finding unique pieces right here in my local city that is filled with consignments and antique shops. I was blown away at what people will throw out! The bedroom project is turning out better than I had imagined and I am certain this is just the beginning of my design endeavors.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page