Ayie

...the concert stage with the huge screen...

Hi everybody! Sorry for the delay, only now I had the chance to make the final episode of this 3 part post. I've been very busy with my clinic visits. I decided to make a video for this particular post because I don't want to make it too long thus making it hard for the page to load with tons of photos. I used the audio I recorded during the concert and the photos of the life size models from the exhibit. I hope you'll enjoy the video too.



We enjoyed how the symphony and orchestra accompanied the the narration of the entire saga. Showcasing the highlights of the story through music. It's also like watching a movie in the theater but even better! That's all for now, no long lines to read... I'll leave it all to the video.


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
10 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    Surely a great time you and your hubs had right? :p Nice video by the way. The compilation of photos are amazing! :)

    Anyway you have a nice day ya. Bye Master Obi! :p


  2. lina Says:

    Hi Ayie!
    Had a great Sunday so far?

    Thanks for your text message. I received it while cooking breakfast just now. :-)


  3. levian Says:

    what a lovely concert it was!
    you must be having such a great time. ;)
    i am guessing there were more pictures n it had a hard time filtering it. :p


  4. Superman Says:

    Nice time at the concert eh? Thanks for sharing.


  5. Ayie Says:

    Tekkaus,

    why master obi? hehehe what the heck, so powerful character I wouldn't mind at all! =P

    happy tuesday to you!!



  6. Ayie Says:

    Lina,

    Busy Sunday...we went to hubs' office for a little overtime work but our Sat was great. I texted you on our way to that dinner invite we're going to =)

    happy tuesday there!


  7. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    No this time those were all the pictures. I just used cp to take pics so limited shots.


  8. Ayie Says:

    Superman,

    It was great! you're welcome and thanks too for watching.


  9. levian Says:

    ah, that explains.
    but there are many here already, imagine you with a camera will increase that by bulk! :p


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page