Ayie


Happy WW!

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
75 Responses
  1. Hey Shae! Says:

    So cute! Girl talk time.


  2. Brought a smile to my face to :)



  3. rainfield61 Says:

    Be enjoy and happy. Family is a shelther to us, where we can always get our hapiness.


  4. JIF Hub Says:

    I want to bite those fingers :)


  5. levian Says:

    aw, this is such a lovely shot!
    the both of you are so sweet together. :D


  6. SandyCarlson Says:

    That's a beautiful picture.


  7. lina Says:

    I love the photo. Indeed, a happy moment. Who took it? :)


  8. Superman Says:

    Lovely photo! Can tell from the photo that two of you are really enjoying the moment.


  9. ladyviral Says:

    Adorable, lovely... Nice one, Ayie.

    Happy WW.



  10. Cherry Says:

    happy WW! nice candid shot! is that your girl? her happiness is infectious!


  11. tigerfish Says:

    That's a treasure, right? :D


  12. That is a photo that aptures joy beautifully!


  13. DoanLegacy Says:

    Your laugh/smile is contagious! I too smile!


  14. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Aww....so sweet. What was Elisse doing? Were you tickling her? :P


  15. wenn Says:

    such sweet smiles..


  16. Monica Says:

    i love this pic Ayie...so sweeetttt!! ;)


  17. J.H Says:

    both of you looks really happy :-) That means you are blessed!


  18. A happy moment, it's adorable!
    Léia :)


  19. Vixen Says:

    You are both so lovely. Nothing in the world can compare to those precious moments!


  20. Tekkaus Says:

    Aww....so cute. In another few months time, little junior will be in the picture too. :D


  21. Tekkaus Says:

    Anyway happy ww Ayie! :)


  22. Salitype Says:

    ohhh! such lovely photo. is she your niece?

    precious moment indeed!

    have a lovely weekend, ayie!

    eng


  23. Carver Says:

    I love this shot. So beautiful and made me smile to look at it.


  24. Heidi Says:

    Great Wordless Wednesday! You just hit the nail right on the head. That right there is what life is all about! Beautiful and memorable photo. Treasure it always!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I really appreciate it!



  25. awww... sweet moments which I miss. My son is already grown up and he is not too enthusiatic when it comes to hugging.


  26. that is so precious and priceless indeed. hugs to both of you.


  27. my little princess and I are getting well. thanks for your concern Ayie, much appreciated.


  28. Anya Says:

    Love is all we need :)
    Lovely shot !!!!

    (Thanks for your get well wishes :)))))
    Have a relaxing weekend
    Anya :)


  29. Bengbeng Says:

    this pic definitely shows, happy, shows wordless.. so it is a perfect entry for Wordless Wednesday :)

    Ayie, just want to say I appreciate having a blog like yours to visit every now and then :)


  30. betchai Says:

    hi Ayie, just stopping by. hope you are having a great weekend.


  31. Precious pictures. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings.


  32. What a beautiful and lovely post !! I loved this one !! Thanks for sharing..Unseen Rajasthan


  33. I just saw that you have left a note on several of my posts.Thanks for that. I saw the rust covered car in Morgan City Louisiana on a recent trip. WHen I saw it, I thought of the Bible verse that reminded us that the things of this world will rust while the things of the Lord are eternal!!

    Blessings.


  34. Ayie Says:

    Hey Shae!,

    I love this shot! Thanks!


  35. Ayie Says:

    Sukhmandir,

    I'm happy it made you smile =)


  36. Ayie Says:

    Snowcatcher,

    We were having a great time =)


  37. Ayie Says:

    Rainfield,

    That's the very reason why I'm missing my family...


  38. Ayie Says:

    jifdc,

    you always pick on her chubby digits!


  39. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    I was browsing for some photos then I saw this one, I just feel for it. Such treasured moments!


  40. Ayie Says:

    SandyCarlson,

    Thank you!


  41. Ayie Says:

    Lina,

    My bestfriend was the one who took it. Elisse was trying to hold her from going home so she kept posing on cam and bestie couldn't resist snapping! We had to put her to sleep that night and she had to go home really really late! lol


  42. Ayie Says:

    Superman, How I wish I can have fun with her again like that now...


  43. Ayie Says:

    LadyV,

    It makes me smile everytime I look at the photo =)



  44. Ayie Says:

    Cher,

    She's my niece and also like my own girl too =)


  45. Ayie Says:

    Tigerfish,

    It is...


  46. Ayie Says:

    Jams o donnell,

    I'm so glad to have this photo, something that can always remind me of our sweet moments.


  47. Ayie Says:

    DoanLegacy,

    It never fails to make me smile too =)


  48. Ayie Says:

    Mummy Sexy,

    I don't think I was tickling her she was just really giggling. We told her to really be happy for that pose and I'll do the same and that's how it was captured =)



  49. Ayie Says:

    Monica,

    I'm missing Elisse after seeing this =(


  50. Ayie Says:

    Jessica,

    We're blessed to have this little naughty girl! hahaha!


  51. Ayie Says:

    Leia,

    I want to live to that moment again...longing fo it.


  52. Ayie Says:

    Vixen,

    That moment will forever be captured in my mind =)


  53. Ayie Says:

    Tekkaus,

    Thanks...of course our little bundle of joy will be featured here. Some more months =)


  54. Ayie Says:

    Eng,

    My one and only niece! I love this girl!


  55. Ayie Says:

    Carver,

    I'm glad it also made you smile...I am smiling now =P


  56. Ayie Says:

    Heidi,

    Thanks for being here too...I'm so happy to share this photo to all!


  57. Ayie Says:

    Tiaras,

    I totally agree..thanks.


  58. Ayie Says:

    ECL,

    That's what I love with kids...they love being hugged and cuddled around! I miss this girl...


  59. Ayie Says:

    Ramblings,

    Glad to know you and your baby girl are ok now. Take plenty of rest still ok.


  60. Ayie Says:

    Anya,

    I hope you are ok now. =)


  61. Ayie Says:

    Bengbeng,

    Awww, thank you =)


  62. Ayie Says:

    Betchai,

    You've been out of the circle...really busy huh. I texted you one time I just don't know if you received it. Hope you're doing ok... don't stress yourself too much k.


  63. Ayie Says:

    Jean,

    I like seeing your precious photos too =) thanks for stopping by


  64. Ayie Says:

    Rajasthan,

    thanks for stopping by


  65. Mariuca Says:

    I heart this pic Ayie! :)


  66. Mariuca Says:

    Huggy wuggy baby doll! :)


  67. Mariuca Says:

    Is that u in the pic Ayie? U remind me of my friend...with the glasses and everything!


  68. Ayie Says:

    Marzie,

    that's me and eliise! really i look like your friend?


  69. foongpc Says:

    Really precious moments and it's a good thing you had it captured on camera!


  70. Ayie Says:

    Foong,

    One of those that shouldn't be left uncaptured =)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page