Ayie
Recognition can do so much for someone, simple as it may seem but if meant in the sincerest manner it can be bigger than any physical reward one can have. Growing up I received many recognitions from school but what I love best was being known and acknowledged by teachers as a good student. Their recognition uplifted my self esteem and made me strive harder to be good in school until I finished my studies.


Now that I am married and also being a mother, being recognized with how I take care of both my husband and son really makes me feel great. I am not the best wife and mother but I am always trying my best to show them my love and care. I don't need nor want trophy of any sort for doing good in wife and mommy duty, just seeing them happy with me is more than enough for me.


Speaking of trophy, some people take pride when they get to receive trophies. Of course there are occasions when having a physical form of recognition is good like when you excelled in sports. Soccer trophies, golf trophies, bowling trophies, volleyball trophies and such are great keepers. These type or rewards can serve as a good reminder of your achievements with regards to sports. In some cases like work or job recognition, getting something like best employee and retirement awards can also be so fulfilling.


Have you received any special recognition or trophy that you treasure most? I want to brag about mine because I think you'll also agree with me if I say "my trophy" is the best of all. Any idea?

...he's my greatest trophy ever!...
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
7 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    Not to mention, the cutest trophy too! :)



  2. Mariuca Says:

    I understand why he is ur greatest trophy!


  3. Mariuca Says:

    What a nice post and I love your pics too! :)


  4. Tekkaus Says:

    Awww...he is so cute. I would want to have your trophy too. :p


  5. zakkalife Says:

    And what a great trophy to have :). Such a cute picture.


  6. betchai Says:

    oh, beautiful pictures ayie, the most beautiful one is your greatest trophy ever.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page