Ayie

When I was a kid I used to climb trees...higher than this but of course as a mommy I will be scared to see him climb on such tree at this age.  He's no longer the cuddly tiny baby, practically half my height already and growing.  He talks a lot too.  It's a shame that up to now I haven't uploaded any post with baby talking and moving around.  Anyway, this shot was taken at Japanese Friendship Garden in San Jose.  We love this place and will certainly keep coming back whenever possible.  I'm trying to inch my way back to blogging so this will do for now, just a little update to share to all of our friends and readers.


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
2 Responses
  1. wenn Says:

    he'a such a brave little boy!


  2. betchai Says:

    haha, same here ayie, i used to and loved climbing trees, that is a cute picture of baby J, oh, sorry, I still have not given you a call yet, I kept on wandering here :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page