Ayie
It was terribly cold here when we first came and I didn't have any other shoes appropriate for this weather so our option was to buy something for me. I brought along my other shoes and sandals but of course it's winter time and definitely it won't help me from having cold feet. Too bad that's where I'm very vulnerable to have a tummy allergy. Excessive cold makes my tummy go crazy so hubs being worried decided to get a pair of shoes for me. Something that will keep my feet warm enough most especially when we go out and do other things. Of course not only me who gets to have something, I also got one for hubs. Him on the other hand has a very good shoes for the extremely cold weather here but not too suitable for the warm days. I also wanted to get him something easy to wear and can go well with his clothes going to work, nothing too formal and nothing too casual. What do you think?


...looks small in the picture but it's size 13...
For me brown goes well with variety of colors or maybe I'm just being biased because I am not too fond of wearing black shoes casually. Good thing here hubs can get shoes easily than there in the Phils. rare that his size can be found there but mine is more or less a standard size. I don't know if you guys will like the design or style of our choices but we're happy with it. I opted for a walking shoes since i love to walk around the neighborhood and do shopping. This can go well with shorts, sporty skirts and my jeans =) Everybody has their own preference with things and I respect that. Mind sharing what's your taste & style?



...my "tiny" size 6 shoes as referred by hubs...

Now that summer's about to end I've been searching for long sleeves and boots for the coming cold days. I am an early shopper and I think I save more doing that. I started buying my winter stuffs this summer while everything's cheaper. Most items are on sale because it's off season. Who wants to do much winter shopping on summer? Guess just me and some other peeps. Well that's where my practicality kicks in. I shop both in-store, online and even during flea market spree. All with their own pros and cons but talking of convenience, I love shopping online. I get to compare brands and see more varieties without tiring my legs so much. I tend to shop half day or can even be whole day so to avoid varicose veins and all I see to it I check out Zappos.com.
Zappos also have a shop outlet but too far from here so online is my only option if I want to get items from their store. But be careful with online purchases for there are some incidents like system hacking, this is the only thing that I fear using internet. My payment preference usually is through paypal and they do accept this method. Convenient right? But don't worry if you don't have paypal, Zappos also accepts credit cards and debit cards. Now that I mention I actually want to get a pair of boots I saw there in their site earlier. I found the style I want there and price is just right too. Why boots you may ask? A must for cold days!
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
21 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    I'm size 6 too! We can swap shoes then! LOL


  2. lina Says:

    not to mention that I love brown shoes compared to black ones. :)


  3. Ayie Says:

    Lina,

    same shoe size and color type! wow...I can go for a swap too! *lol*


  4. levian Says:

    i like your brown ones! :D
    if you didn't mention the sizes, i would be assuming that they are the same size, haha.
    aw, i can't swap with you, mine is usually 4, sometimes 5 if the size is a bit off.
    my preference is similar with yours, comfortableness is the point, isn't it? ;)
    i usually go for sneakers
    since we don't have consider about the chilly weather that you have there.
    but .. can we take a look at that boots that you're aiming too? :)


  5. betchai Says:

    hey, love your shoes Ayie! and yeah, love zappos, i buy from them sometimes good deal shoes.


  6. Mummy Gwen Says:

    I was a size 6 before I delivered. Now I'm wearing size 7 shoes!!


  7. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    Your size is just soooo small =) I really walk a lot that's why I highly consider comfort in buying shoes. I can go a bit more for design when it comes to sandals but not all the time.

    Hmmm, the boots? I'll definitely have it here when I get it =)


  8. Ayie Says:

    Betchai,

    Thanks betchai! Yes I noticed they have good deals by season. You prefer getting your hiking shoes there?


  9. Ayie Says:

    Mummy Sexy,

    From 6 to 7? I hope that doesn't happen to me, I'm quite comfy with my size =)

    I bet more girly shoes and sandals for you...how about pumps?


  10. those are great pair of sneakers. your size is slightly smaller than mine. i wear size 7. Big feet,eh?


  11. lina Says:

    Reminds me that I need to buy a hiking shoe for my upcoming trip.


  12. Bengbeng Says:

    The shoes look trendy and cool


  13. Ayie Says:

    Ramblings,

    Nah, that's not big still normal range. I bet you are way taller than me so it's in proportion with you.


  14. Ayie Says:

    Lina,

    So another shopping spree for you? I hope you can show us your shoes later on =)


  15. Ayie Says:

    Bengbeng,

    Thanks! The shoes are really comfy too =)


  16. [SK] Says:

    i think the "tiny" one looks kind of cool, do they have it for men??


  17. foongpc Says:

    Nice shoes! That first pair of shoes - is it for ladies only or unisex shoes? I like it! : )


  18. Ayie Says:

    SK,

    like the tiny one? hehehe not for boys, sorry =P though the Champion brand has a similar looking one


  19. Ayie Says:

    Foong,

    The first one's for men, hubs got it too bad for men only. It looks nice and I like it too! If only they had a size that fits me I could've gotten that too!


  20. levian Says:

    totally agree.
    comfort is what is important if compare to designs when it comes to walking a lot.
    imagine blisters if wearing the wrong shoes. ouch!


  21. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    no ouchie for me...hate it


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page