Ayie

I promised Elisse that before we leave, we'll get her a rabbit. That didn't happen since my brother saw this cutie on his way home and bought it on hand. My husband and I think leaving too much pets there will be a bit more of work for mom so we decided not to get another one anymore. Elisse first named the rabbit "Rabbit". Hehe, what do you expect from a 2yr old? She's pretty sure it's a rabbit so she wants to call it "Rabbit". Given her tough attitude, she won't give in just like that to any other name suggestions. We had to catch her good playful mood for us to suggest a name which is "Banyang". Sounds funny? There's a relevance and meaning to the rabbit's name and we're all good with it. I wonder how big Banyang is right now, it's been more than 2 months since we settled here. Mom told me the rabbit eats alot and can finish a whole big carrot. I think Banyang's about a foot long now.

There will be more of Banyang and Elisse but I'll save it for my other posts. Seeing their cute photos make us smile. Remembering those times we played and chased them on the roofdeck. Memories and lots of memories.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
8 Responses
  1. roentare Says:

    She looks so cute and adorable. The use of bokeh enhances the atmosphere in a way that is amicable.

    Great capture


  2. Ayie Says:

    Thanks so much roentarre. Its such a pleasure getting a good comment from a professional like you. I finally get started compiling all my photos all these years. Thanks again!


  3. Hi Ayie!
    Wonderful post! This rabbit is so cute! I bet Elisse will be very happy!
    Kind Regards
    Léia


  4. Ayie Says:

    Hi Leia, so dear with your words...thank you! Elisse loves Banyang, I have few shots of them with her feeding the rabbit. It will be here soon.

    Have a great day!!!


  5. abc Says:

    What a lovely little fella!
    Thanks for all your comments on my blog.
    Kind regards.


  6. Ayie Says:

    Hi Marc, thanks for dropping by. The bunny is such a cutie! I like your Amsterdam photos, it's like visiting places seeing all those.


  7. Oh that is a very beautiful rabbit! My son would love to have this one..


  8. Ayie Says:

    Icy,

    A rabbit's not too hard to take care of. sure you can get your son one =)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page