Ayie


I should've posted this long time ago during Easter season but I never had the chance to do it. Nope, we don't have kids (just yet) to munch on these sweeties. This was given to me by my husband's boss and the office for my welcome dinner. It was really nice of them to plan out a dinner for me (finally coming here) and part of it my husband's 3rd year in their office. It was great! I met such wonderful people and we had a very nice Italian dinner. It was potluck and I made Chianti braised beef. Others made pasta salad, veggie salad, lasagna, cheeses, breads, wine & beer, cakes and some tasty pastries. Everybody loved the beef dish, thank goodness! I had to check a restaurant's recipe to come up with an Italian dish. Thinking most of them would make pasta and breads, I chose to cook some meat. My husband had to approve the dish so I made a practice dish to see if it's good enough for our taste.




The Easter basket is really cute especially the popcorn packed like a huge carrot! I love the chocolates (of course!) wrapped in carrot and bunny form. Too bad the bunny chocolates melted and got deformed during those days we experienced heat wave here. I was even planning of taking photos of it unwrapped! The Easter pasta on the other hand is quite colorful and one of a kind. Pasta shaped as bunny and decorated easter egg, wow it's an art! Speaking of which, this qualifies a spot for the food designs. ;D
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
18 Responses
  1. Superman Says:

    I like the Easter Rabbit Chocolate. Like to buy it last time when it is Easter.


  2. Beautiful pictures!
    Many thanks for sharing!
    God bless you
    Léia


  3. Ayie Says:

    Superman, the rabbit chocolates are good and perfect for easter. Thanks for the visit!


  4. Ayie Says:

    Leia, thanks so much for always checking and for your kind compliments!


  5. betchai Says:

    i looked for the pasta shaped as bunny, but i kept on staring at chocolate :) i love your pictures, you make me crave for chocolates right now :)


  6. the bunny chocolates are too cute to munch. :)


  7. Ayie Says:

    Betchai, the chocolates also steal my attention most! Better grab some chocolates to feed your craving.


  8. Ayie Says:

    Really cute bunny chocolates but it's hollow inside, just a rabbit form. Happy weekend there Life Ramblings!


  9. roentare Says:

    Very nice series of images revealing beautiful easter items


  10. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing it with us !


  11. foongpc Says:

    I don't mind receiving this Easter basket with all those goodies inside even though I'm no longer a kid. haha!


  12. Ayie Says:

    Roentarre, thank you. I'm glad you visited.


  13. Ayie Says:

    Sabah, it's my pleasure to share these photos.


  14. Ayie Says:

    Same here foong, this basket is so cute. The popcorn is way toooo sweet but all the chocolates are good.


  15. zakkalife Says:

    How thoughtful that your husband's company planned out a special dinner for you. The Easter basket was very sweet too.


  16. Ayie Says:

    It was really very thoughtful of them to do that. I enjoyed meeting everybody and the Easter basket treats. His Boss' wife handed it to me personally. =D


  17. levian Says:

    i noticed every time you posted something on food,
    i feel like munching it all for you. :p
    yes, same goes for the bunny.
    whose tummy did they went into? :p


  18. Ayie Says:

    Me and my husband ate the chocolates! Yipeee!!

    I guess I'll make you more hungry for the next food post! I have been taking photos of our meals and will post it soon.

    If we live near each other you can come over and have some of my dishes. =P


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page