Ayie
Black and White is one of my favorite way of giving a deep meaning to a photo. Seeing it plain without any vibrant colors and enhancements, I look more into the whole photo. It gives me a better connection and sentimental feeling. I'd like to share this one, as I've been tagged by Monica!


} Start Copy

"A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."


When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant


} End of Copy


Rules:


Copy the quotes above from start copy to end Copy.
Replace the Photograph with your own or your loves ones’ Black and White captured moments that you want to cherish for the rest of your life.


All my blogger friends, you're all tagged!
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
12 Responses
  1. Fantastic b & w !
    I loved this one!
    Kind Regards
    Léia


  2. Ayie Says:

    Always the first to comment, so consistent! What time is it there Leia? Thanks, I love this shot too.

    Are you working on Luna's post now?


  3. Carver Says:

    That's a great black and white shot. Looks like a great place to walk as well as stop for a bit to take in the view.

    Thanks for your visit to my site. You asked if the large tree like flowers by my house were roses. They are actually overgrown azalea bushes.


  4. Ayie Says:

    Hi Carver! I like your shots there in your blog. You have a lot of spring blooms! So those are azaleas, I'm not good with flowers (I'm just fond of photographing flowers!) but those are lovely!

    Thanks for visiting as well, this was a pre-nup photoshoot by the japanese garden there in the Philippines.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I like the black and white shot. I also wanted to thank you for all of your visits to my different blogs.

    I must say that I began taking photos in black and white only before color film for 35mm cameras came out. I was stationed in Japan then.


  6. Ayie Says:

    I was browsing around and came across your blog Abe. The photos are good and I like it. Thank you for dropping by.

    You must have great photos back then! Japan has a lot of places and good subjects for photography!


  7. what a fabulous take Ayie! I just love your expression in this one. It's so natural,sweet and calm. the camera loves both of you.


  8. Ayie Says:

    Wow, thank you so much Life Ramblings! We're nearing our wedding date that time, that must be giving us the glow. =D


  9. Monica Says:

    wow wow wow look at that! nice shot Ayie!!! I love yr B&W photo ;-)


  10. Ayie Says:

    There Monica, no more hiding! Thanks, glad you like it!


  11. A wonderful picture, I love it.



Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page