Ayie

I just received an email reply from a friend whom I sent updates about baby Jariel's arrival and she said "time flies so fast, we were just in school before and now we are all getting married and having babies". I cannot contest to this statement, indeed very true. I came here January 26, 2009 and now I even have my baby. It was just like a year ago when I was so busy packing my luggage for my migration.



Speaking of luggages, I had fun browsing over LuggageOnTheWeb.com seeing so much varieties of designs there. I am not that picky when it comes to those things but quality of course comes first. Another consideration is having a unique design, something when you see it you know it's yours. Not the very common style you see everywhere. That makes my baggage claim an ease because I need not to be confused with all the similar looking luggage. I checked on Delsey Luggage and that one struck me...well the color is my favorite and it comes in a set same as Tumi Luggage but didn't appeal to me as much because of its black color. Hartmann Luggage on the other hand is very nice but I feel "old" about this one. It has a nice sets of bags but I think this suits best people who have more of a formal perspective when it comes to luggage.



If things push through next year definitely I'll need another luggage because 1 won't be enough for me, baby and hubs anymore. We're planning to visit back home and celebrate baby's 1st birthday there. I know too early to plan things out but we're sorting out options so we can prepare better. Time flies by so fast and you won't even notice another year has passed.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
5 Responses
  1. ladyviral Says:

    Time sure flies fast indeed... just of now... looking forward to my last day, I have already been with this company for the 10years 11 to come. Really time for a change. :)


  2. Carver Says:

    Time does fly indeed. I hope you and your baby are doing well.


  3. Tekkaus Says:

    Yeah...time flies Ayie. Now you are a mommy already. :p Hopefully you and junior are doing fine.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Baby grows fast too, Ayie. Enjoy every minute of his precious moment..


  5. [SK] Says:

    yeah, and you'll feel time flies even faster when you have the time to browse back all the post that you've written.. :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page