Ayie
I'm the least techie person when it comes to computer problems and I just simply let my brother or my husband do the works not unless I have no choice but to troubleshoot it myself. I guess it's just me not wanting to mess up with the computer because it's tedious with all the wires, cables, installations and all.



How important is it really to keep a well maintained computer? Personally I'd say it's very important since my work highly depends on it. I'll be damned if something goes wrong and I can't work for the day, it happened several times and it just really messed my day. All my works got delayed thus leaving me more works to do the next days.



I try to take care of the unit as much as I can by nor abusing the use giving some "breather" with my big programs and being careful with the downloads. I leave all kinds of windows drivers, computer drivers or any kind of driver updates to hubs. I diligently do scheduled virus scans to protect it with my everyday use, nothing too techie for me. This way I can help improve and generally enhance the unit's performance.

Little things help right?


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
3 Responses
  1. levian Says:

    virus protections are essential if connected to the internet. the rest are probably just disk cleaning n defragmenting to enhance the speed a little. you are right, little things usually help the most. ;)


  2. Tekkaus Says:

    Agree Ayie. It's very important to keep our PC in damn good condition. Especially if your life (work etc.) depended on it. :p


  3. I am with you about techie stuffs, but I don't have anyone to count on for rescue..


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page