Ayie
Internet has been my "friend" here since it keeps me in touch with my family, friends and it even helps me a lot when it comes to my freelancing works and online side business. I get to coordinate my architectural jobs online or via email without having to go out to meet with the client. This saves me time and travel plus very convenient for me being a full time mom at the same time.

So far everything's working out fine and we're progressing with our home business. It takes good amount of effort and patience but we're getting there. Our focus is not just the earnings we get, we also look on the brighter side of this kind of work set-up. Right now our first priority is our baby and we're very happy to be hands on with him, something I can't do if I am employed somewhere else. On our business side, we'll soon be able to launch our architecture/design website.

I don't know exactly and can't really tell when things will roll but we're taking little steps now to legalize everything starting from the name/company registration. Once we're settled on that then we'll be in full swing with retargeting our site and remarketing our services. We can make use of some help from retargeting companies to broaden our contacts and further distribute our banners and ads. Just one step at a time and we'll see from there how it goes.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
8 Responses
  1. ladyviral Says:

    Definitely moving far...

    Having receiving telegrams used to be the most grand thing... today, if you don't have internet... you are considered outdated.

    Internet have given us a lot of good stuffs like making new friends and sharing a lot of experiences. Are we all glad to have internet :).


  2. lina Says:

    Where would we be without the internet, eh? I wouldn't have the chance to interact with both you & LV. ^_^


  3. rainfield61 Says:

    It sounds very good and interesting to make money through the internet.


  4. We love Luna Says:

    I can't imagine my life without an internet connexion! LOL
    It's a way to get in touch with my family and friends in Brazil, and lots of other things in my day by day.
    Have a nice week,
    LUNA and mommy Léia


  5. Tekkaus Says:

    Internet has certainly change our lives...some in good ways...but some in adverse ways...


  6. Pete Says:

    Good to work from home!


  7. foongpc Says:

    I absolutely must go online everyday except maybe during travels/hols. Now I even go online on the go using my iPhone. hehe


  8. i can't live without the internet these days.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page