Ayie



We came back last Sunday from our trip. That's the longest time ever we're out of our home and to tell you honestly, we missed home sweet home. It was fun but just like I said it won't be easy with baby having to sit in his infant seat for a long time. It was quite a drive and trying to keep baby from crying wasn't an easy work for mommy.




Along the way we passed by a reservoir so I snapped some photos. I also captured some photos of baby keeping himself busy during the trip and how he had to be unstrapped and taken out of the infant seat when he's had enough of playing and started fussing about.




Still not done unpacking and I have a lot of cleaning to do also laundry that's why I will just post installments of our trip for now. My hands pretty full taking care of baby right now and also trying to finish my work deadlines. I'll show you great views along the way for the next post about our trip.



Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
9 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    He is all grown up already. :D


  2. lina Says:

    Such a lovely vew of the dam.

    Jariel is sooooo chubby! My, he's getting bigger now, isn't he. :)

    We'll wait for more of your photos, Ayie. Glad you had fun on your trip. :)


  3. welcome back Ayie. glad you had a blast. Jariel sure looks cute as always.


  4. wenn Says:

    very scenic! where is it?


  5. Ayie Says:

    tekkaus,

    oh yes he's growing up so fast...better enjoy your little boy too...you'll be amazed how fast they grow


  6. Ayie Says:

    lina,

    baby has gotten a lot bigger, that's for sure!

    good thing the camera has a good panning setting so i got to snap photos even if the xcar was moving so fast


  7. Ayie Says:

    LR,

    Thanks LR! It was a great though I didn't get to sleep much.


  8. Ayie Says:

    Wenn,

    Oh dear I'm not so sure where exactly but if I'm not mistaken it can be around Gilroy. It's my first time traveling further South. That's the road by the foothills.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    I don't like long trip when my children were young. They got restless and just made me nervous..


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page