Ayie
Hubs and I wanted to chill out and relax but our weekends required us to do so much things. Last Saturday we finally had the carpet cleaned and we took the chance to get a dining set, couch, recliner and groceries while waiting for the carpet to dry. We were lucky to find good deals that day and surprisingly able to find the major things that we need here at home. Looks like we have our lucky charm with us, in such time frame we finished our shopping deals and got home with an almost dry (slightly damp) carpet. The furnitures were also delivered on time so we were all set to re-arrange and work on baby's crib and changing station.

Saturday was tiring but we felt so accomplished. Sunday was more tiring than Saturday because of all the physical labor lifting, moving and building things. I was up early to start cooking our meals while baby and hubs were still in deep slumber. I made sure I was clear with our meals so I can be ready to help hubs once he starts moving things around. Baby also won't let me cook at times so I need to sneak and do things while I can. Once I hear him scream in a certain way calling out for mommy saying "I want milk" it's totally a panic. My boy is too impatient for me to keep him waiting.

Our Easter Sunday was spent doing housework and too bad we weren't able to go to church. We're still not fully done with our home but only minor things to work on. I am still planning to get some photo frames, lamps and figuring out where to buy musical instruments so I can check out a piano/organ to add in our abode. Not much on decors because it won't also be safe for baby to be around so much stuffs and once he starts crawling and grabbing things around I'll have to keep all those things.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
11 Responses
  1. Having a baby is challenging enough. Once your baby starts to crawl, it's important to have a safe place to let him down when you can't be right there.


  2. Hope you'll have a wonderful week ahead.


  3. lina Says:

    Ayie,
    I hope you are not stressing yourself too much with too much hard work.

    Good to hear your home is getting organised. Will there be photos up after everything os settled?

    Kiss baby Jariel for me! :)


  4. Pete Says:

    Very soon, baby would start crawling and moving about.....then the fun start...real cute!


  5. foongpc Says:

    Hi Ayie! Wow! So busy! You need a holiday! Haha! Long time we didn't spam Lina's blog already! Hehe


  6. Sidney Says:

    It is not always easy to be a mother !
    Don't stress too much ! :)


  7. Baby's keep you on your toes, eh? :)
    When he smiles, it will be worth it!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Oh Ayie, I remembered the panic feeling when I heard the cry too..Take it easy, and get some shut eyes whenever you can.


  9. Superman Says:

    After all the hard works, the final outcome sure be nice and you will feel worth every single drop of sweat.
    Have a nice rest after this. Don't stress too much. Do show us the photos after everything is settle.


  10. Mariuca Says:

    Sometimes my weekends are busy too cause dats the only time we're both together to do errands...hope urs was good though.. hugs! :)


  11. Mariuca Says:

    Hey when ur gonna be on Twitter? :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page