Ayie
There was one time in college when me and my "girlfriends" went out for dinner to celebrate 2 birthdays. Actually I'm the only one left in college since I took 5yr course and they were all working that time. They had to wait for my classes to end before they could take me away =) They are the same girls here in the photos, most of them. That night after the sumptuous dinner one suggested to go golfing. Laugh at us, yeah night golfing! It's not a real course but just a mini golf course also a hang out place for bar hoppers. That was my first time there in Par 43. I thought we'll just be having dinner so I just went with them in uniform.



I had a little mischief there playing around, I was thinking what will happen if I try putting so strong on that specific course and guess what!? Hehehe the golf ball bounced around that course back and forth then fell into the pond! Gosh it was deep because one of the girls helped me retrieve the ball as she noticed me doing something by the pond with the golf club. That's our little secret, none of the other girls knew about it since they were busy with their course.



I miss that kind of fun time hanging around with friends also the fun golfing too. I like other sports but I don't get to always play golf so that's something worth doing for a vacation. If you remember my post with hubs playing putting? He enjoyed it so much and I think he would want to try to go to those mini golf courses or have vacation at Myrtle Beach Golf. That would be fun, not only you get to enjoy the breezy beach but also play some balls there =)



The girls are quite well traveled and quite game for vacations so I will also try suggesting this to them. They might like the idea of Golf Myrtle Beach. I can picture them out giggling with the idea though I know reality check not everybody will favor that. Definitely they will check out all about Myrtle Beach Golf Packages first and see the feasibility of the idea. Before I get carried away daydreaming here I better get back working. My mind has been flying over some nice days of Myrtle Beach Golf Vacations and I better go back to the real world now. I think it's also the tiredness kicking in that makes me want to just throw myself in a great vacation.



Single guys out there most of the girls are single, just buzz me to give you their info! hahahaha just kidding =P No photos during that night out (I don't have it here) so I'm sharing the one wedding we attended after mine. No geeky me this time, I had to put aside my specs. What looks better, with or without my trusty glasses?
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
28 Responses
  1. levian Says:

    i had never tried golf or mini golf myself. it sounded quite difficult controlling its direction n the strength to do it. you look kinda different with n without specs. but i recognized that smile, which give you away. you look so sweet without it. ;)


  2. lina Says:

    You gals sure look like having so much fun together. :)


  3. Superman Says:

    Nice girls night out. I bet you miss the night. You sure look great without your glasses. I never play golf before even a mini one. Hope I can have the chance next time.


  4. Carver Says:

    Great shots of you and your friends. Sounds like you had some great times together.


  5. ladyviral Says:

    Looks like the great times are missed.

    I do miss the times I had with my girlfriends. Sadly so much changed.

    You look great with or without your spectacles. That smile of yours is so addictive! <3


  6. Cherry Says:

    you absolutely look gorgeous without the glasses!


  7. Salitype Says:

    great smiles from great friends eh! what wonderful memories, ayie and captured at that!


  8. Tekkaus Says:

    Haha :D I'm not single but hey...you are helping your girlfriends out which is a good thing. LOL :D


  9. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Ditch the glasses..hehehe. You look better without glasses. Psst...I'm wearing contacts now. I hate wearing glasses.

    P/S: You look stunning in the red dress. *phew wit*



  10. Bengbeng Says:

    May i buzz u for their info :)


  11. Ice Says:

    Oh! So many girlfriends. I only have 2 to 3 very close friends and that was it.

    I bet you miss those time huh? I don't have so many friends maybe because I was always busy helping family business.

    You guys have to wear uniforms at college?


  12. foongpc Says:

    You look different without glasses! Btw, I think all of you look like Filipinos except you! You look more like a Chinese! : )


  13. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    try it and I bet you'll be hooked, it's a lot of fun. Hubs was not interested with golf before but after playing there when we house sit he just loved it. So my smile made you recognize me?


  14. Ayie Says:

    Lina,

    We attended a wedding and those girls i get to see only when there's an occasion. It was fun but they didn't make me join the bouquet throwing for single ladies since I was married already. I just wanted to join the fun and hubby said I should've.


  15. Ayie Says:

    Superman,

    Another vote for no glasses there! Try mini golf first, it's fun putting. o rare that i see those girls so that wedding occasion was sure a BLAST! I didn't join their bar night out afterwards, I opted to just go home.


  16. Ayie Says:

    Carver,

    Great times, fun times =)


  17. Ayie Says:

    LadyV,

    hahaha that smile doesn't always come! I bet it was the mood which gave out that kind of smile =) Thanks for the compliments =P


  18. Ayie Says:

    Cher,

    Really? weeee! hahaha! thanks cher!


  19. Ayie Says:

    Eng,

    It's my last year there in the Phils so I tried enjoying the event with the girls. I almost didn't want to come but I'm just glad I did!


  20. Ayie Says:

    tekkaus,

    I bet they can manage! hehe! they are so fond of going out, so they meet a lot of people.


  21. Ayie Says:

    Mummy Sexy,

    I love that dress! I brought it with me here but it definitely won't fit me now! *lol* Thanks =)

    I used to wear contacts but too lazy to put now so just glasses, only like wearing contacts on special occasions. You have high grade?


  22. Ayie Says:

    Kulasa,

    So happy for our friend getting hitched!


  23. Ayie Says:

    Bengbeng,

    Hmmm....Mrs. BB!!!!!! *lol*


  24. Ayie Says:

    Ai,

    Yeah we have uniforms in the university, per course. Those girls I just get to see most on occasions and just like 4-5 of them I am very close with. I miss those times but it's ok. I don't get to join them much anyway since they love going out at night and I am very much at home those times already.


  25. Ayie Says:

    Foong,

    There are chinese girls there and not me! hahaha! I am always mistaken as Chinese.


  26. levian Says:

    i had almost tried one while we went to a beach resort back then, it exposed under the sun n rain, the path cracked, the ball will probably get caught half way n roll back to us. will keep my eyes opened until i managed to get one to try! :) it sure does! you have a smile so sweet, even your eyes are smiling. ;)


  27. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    Aww, you described me so so dear.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page