Ayie








Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
50 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    Hi Ayie!

    Wow! Baby is growing ang growing. :)


  2. Cherry Says:

    i am excited for your 1st baby! welcome to the wonderFULL world of mothers soon. when are you due? :)


  3. glad that your baby is growing well. hope everything is going smoothly.

    Happy WW!


  4. Salitype Says:

    oh! ayie, so excited for you! hope all's well. keep us posted....

    have a lovely day!


  5. Tekkaus Says:

    How many month old is your baby already Ayie? :p


  6. Bengbeng Says:

    glad it is coming along so well yr pregnancy.. reminds me :) of the padi farmers who slog in the padi fields until they give birth :)


  7. rainfield61 Says:

    Welcome, and welcome.

    Welcome to the wonderfool world.


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Good to know the baby is growing well!


  9. fufu Says:

    wow... take care ok? cant wait to see little ayie


  10. wenn Says:

    i hv never a pic of my tummy before..


  11. One day in another 20 years or so you'll look back on these and wish you could look as slim again as you did in early pregnancy LOL Congratulations!!! Happy WW


  12. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Hi Ayie ganda, baby is growing well. I'm going to bed already. It's 2 am here. :P

    Ganda, are you having a boy or a girl?


  13. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Good night. :) Have a great day tomorrow, ganda.


  14. It's wonderful isn't it?
    A miracle!
    Adorable! Enjoy this moment, it's very special!
    God bless you
    Léia



  15. Ayie Says:

    Lina,

    Hi Lina! Yes growing and growing =) Tummy feels heavier now *lol*


  16. Ayie Says:

    Cher,

    I'm due this February =) Finally my very own, I use to care for others' babies and soon mine.


  17. Ayie Says:

    Ramblings,

    I'll get to know more updates from my doctor tomorrow when I go to my check up =) Thanks!

    Happy WW!


  18. Ayie Says:

    Eng,

    I'm getting more and more excited too. Now that i feel baby move a lot more makes me so ecstatic at times. You can check my updates here http://ayie-journeytomotherhood.blogspot.com/


  19. Ayie Says:

    Tekkaus,

    Baby's around 5.5-6mos now =)


  20. Ayie Says:

    Bengbeng,

    Hahaha no padi fields for me told you =)


  21. Ayie Says:

    Rainfield,

    Thank you rainfield, I am very much anticipating the final moment. I know it will hurt! haha!


  22. Ayie Says:

    Icy,

    I feel the same =)


  23. Ayie Says:

    Fufu,

    Thank you fu, not sure if it's little ayie or little junior yet =P


  24. Ayie Says:

    Wenn, you never took photos? I have to document it since it's my first pregnancy and also i keep sending photos to my parents =)


  25. Ayie Says:

    Sukhmandir,

    *lol* I'll try my best to be in in good shape til the next coming years =)


  26. Ayie Says:

    Mummy Sexy,

    Goodnight to you! Too late to go to bed huh!

    Might be a boy but we still have to confirm on the next ultrasound. We're very anxious to know already =)


  27. Ayie Says:

    Leia,

    It is and I feel so blessed having my very own now.



  28. levian Says:

    aw, it is such a sweet view to see the baby growing bigger n bigger. you are such a fortunate woman, ayie! :)


  29. Hi Ayie, I didn't know that you are pregnant, your belly is soooo cute, I just discovered this blog, which I love.
    I wish you all the best.


  30. Superman Says:

    It is really nice to document it down. It is really growing fast.


  31. Zenserly Says:

    Oh so happy for you sis! enjoy each kick! take care...


  32. ladyviral Says:

    Looks like healthy one! Keeps growing ^_^. Baby bump!


  33. tigerfish Says:

    Enjoy the process and experience :)


  34. Carver Says:

    Beautiful shots and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and soon you will be holding your baby in your arms.


  35. J.H Says:

    awww, so sweet. I can't wait to wait until your baby is born :-)
    You daugther must be excited too, soon enough there is friend to play and quarell with, life will be more interesting LOLs.


  36. [SK] Says:

    hehe, cool.. so you are taking photo everyday, and seeing it develop??


  37. foongpc Says:

    Wow! Really expanding! Haha! Enjoy your pregnancy while it lasts! 3 more months to go? : )




  38. Ayie Says:

    Sabah,

    Thanks! I'm glad you like this blog too =)


  39. Ayie Says:

    Superman,

    Now baby really moves so much now too


  40. Ayie Says:

    Kulasa/Zen,

    Every kick puts a smile on my face =) thanks!


  41. Ayie Says:

    LadyV,

    Trying my best to keep both of us healthy.


  42. Ayie Says:

    Tigerfish,

    I am enjoying even the pains that come with it. thanks


  43. Ayie Says:

    Jessica,

    Oh Elisse is not my daughter but my niece and she's left there in the Phils. Thanks! We're also very eager for our baby =)


  44. Ayie Says:

    Carver,

    I can picture that out already in my mind =)


  45. Ayie Says:

    SK,

    can't be everyday then you won't see difference at all!


  46. Ayie Says:

    Foong,

    Yep 3 more months to go!


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page