Ayie
Everything nowadays can be personalized from car plates all the way to trinkets and jewelries. It's nice to have things that way because it's custom according to your likeness. I only have a few items with names etched or engraved on it like my engagement ring, wedding band, bracelet (received on my 18th bday which was unfortunately snatched from my hand) and architect license plate. Our family used to have our car plates also personalized but after having restrictions on special plates, no more.



I personally find it meaningful giving out personalized gifts like this one I made long long time ago. I am not sure if this was intended for mother's day or some other small occasion. Through this you can be creative and artistic.


...door hang nameplate I made long time ago...

Personalizing something gives it a specific identity. Just like having your own address sign, office address plaque or home address plaques made according to your style. It can be very simple or ornate, depends on how you want it really. I've been meaning to buy from the craft store some wooden letters of our initials that I will paint and hang on our door or wall but up to now I haven't started with that little project. =P
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
9 Responses
  1. levian Says:

    i remembered making those small little hand-drawn plates (or paper), a less fancy version of yours, to be stuck on the door of the room. it was fun. :p it sure is nice having our accessories carved with our name. i have yet own one customized with mine. :)


  2. Tekkaus Says:

    Aww...the ring ayie....it reminds me of mine and my wife's. :p


  3. Tekkaus Says:

    The plates is so adorable. Can you do one for me? Ha :D Anyway have a nice day Ayie.


  4. Cherry Says:

    i love personalized things too. i have one silver ring with my hubby's name on it and a half of a his heart, he's got one too with my name and a half of my heart. call it baduy but we are hopeless romantic! ;)


  5. rainfield61 Says:

    It happened long time ago, when we went dating, when were young.


  6. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    I also have to make an updated one for us.


  7. Ayie Says:

    Tekkaus,

    I can certainly do Tekkaus if I have materials but will you handle the shipping? hehe it's a little heavy since it's wood! =P


  8. Ayie Says:

    Cher,

    I love those personalized things. So meaningful!


  9. Ayie Says:

    Rainfield,

    memories =P


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page