Ayie




It's baseball season and last year we enjoyed watching the baseball game with hubs' officemates and it was fun. I had the best time with my camera capturing the action and the great sunset view while watching the game. I was few months pregnant that time and I completely enjoyed the foods there too. No hotdogs for me because I went for the ribs!



We brought with us hubs younger sister and she definitely enjoyed the game. It was her first time watching a live game and joining the YMCA cheer. Our tickets were free that time compliments of hubs' officemate and having the tickets one hand was really convenient. No need for long lines and queue just like having the tickets purchased online.





We're not going to any sporting event this time around, baby comes first and he's not yet ready for that just yet. In any case for those who are ready for the action just check out www.ticketamerica.com to see what's roasting in Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Yankee Stadium, AT&T Center, AT&T Park, Staples Center and all other stadiums. It's easier to get tickets online than taking your chances right there in the stadium.

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
6 Responses
  1. levian Says:

    i had never watch a baseball game before,
    unless in anime!


  2. lina Says:

    I have yet to watch a game live, but I have baseball jerseys bought as souvenirs from Japan of Giants team. :D

    The games food looks delish! I wanna some. LOL


  3. Tekkaus Says:

    I have never watched baseball...because we don't have that in Malaysia. But I used to represent my school in Softball competition and I was the pitcher. :)


  4. Unlike here, baseball is not popular. Ask me anything about baseball and I will answer you "I know nothing". Hahahaha!


  5. fufu Says:

    damn shame on me...never been to the stadium while i was studying in japan....you know, baseball also very popular in japan...


  6. [SK] Says:

    hmmm, i really have no idea on what baseball and cricket is all about, haha!! badminton is a more popular game in our country.. :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page