Ayie

...halloween snaps 2009...

Halloween is just a week away and I am still searching for some costume ideas. Big daddy got Darth Vader costume for our little boy but of course mommy wants something cute too like animal costume or something. We're quite excited for the trick or treat, it will be our first time with baby. Last year we only watched kids trick or treating when I picked up hubs from work.


...halloween snaps 2009...

I don't know if I'll dress up with any costume, maybe if I can make one with whatever clothes I have then I will but I don't really intend to buy one for myself. There are numerous costumes online but I find it impractical to spend for that, it's fine with baby because he can always play dress up anyway and still make use of it afterwards.


c/o internet image

As I was searching I found this Garfield medical scrubs for sale and I admit, it brightened me up and put a smile on my face. I am not crazy over the scrubs idea but the design. I love Garfield and he's my favorite carton character, in fact I have Garfield collections back home. I left it all there. It's amazing how these medical uniforms online got such cute designs nowadays, well at least for the women's. For some reason I don't find mens scrub uniforms with cute cartoon characters very pleasing to the eyes.


c/o internet image

Anyway, I have no plans of buying that garfield scrubs no matter how much I'd love to have that for my collection. It's getting chilly now most especially at night so if I were to wear something else, it has to be more covered and layered. One thing's for sure,we will not miss this year's halloween celebration. I'll definitely take many pictures of this upcoming festivity.

...halloween snaps 2009...
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
3 Responses
  1. I've always wondered how it's like to be celebrating Halloween and donning some of those masquerade masks and costumes. it would be fun.


  2. suituapui Says:

    So nice... We don't celebrate Halloween here. Would be so enjoyable and interesting. I experienced it in the UK, everyone walking around in costumes...even if its only white bedsheets with eye holes. LOL!!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I'm dressing up at a mom :-)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page