Ayie
Something gold is what I got for mom's mother's day & birthday present. Nothing like gold bars or bullion, in fact it's not even near how much a gold price would cost. What is it then? It's a gold accent jewelry gift set with matching earrings and necklace. Too bad I didn't even had the chance to take a photo since I was too excited to give it to her right away the moment it was delivered.

I love giving accessories and jewelries to mom, she wears it all the time. It doesn't matter for her if I buy gold, silver, swarovski or pearl accessories as long as it's from me she'll be so happy. It's been a while since I last gave her a gift like that, good thing that I saw the perfect gift for her. For me having her to wear any of the things I gave can always make her feel my presence. I'll always be with her no matter how far we are from each other.

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
6 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    She's lucky to have such a generous daughter like you, Ayie! :)


  2. [SK] Says:

    i guess it's not what you get for her, but the thought of you getting something for her.. :)


  3. Unknown Says:

    Hey Ayie,

    I always love to read about anything that talks about bonding,be it mother and daughter, father and son, husband and wife or etc, it really bring so much joy to me.

    You know, we don't have to live to regret it when someone we love is gone of not spending enough time with them,,,,,,,,

    take care now and god bless ya, will be back reading


  4. mimi Says:

    100% agree with eugene!love them and treat them well is the key success to life!


  5. Mariuca Says:

    That is indeed a wonderful gift for your mom sweetie, maybe I'll get my mom a nice jewelry too next birthday he he! :)


  6. Mariuca Says:

    Wishing you a wonderful relaxing weekend with your beautiful family, hugs! :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page