JIF Hub
Authored by Leandro Delgado

The other day when I was watching shows on our http://www.directstartv.com/localchannels/Texas/T/Thornton/, I noticed how many of them right now about fairy tales. There are two main ones that I can think of off the top of my head. When I first heard about the shows, I thought they were way too similar. I really did not understand how both of them could be on air at the same time if they were so similar. When I finally watched parts of both of them, I realized that they are pretty different. One of them is like a fairy tale version of C.S.I. where werewolves and other characters take part in a crime, thriller type of story line. I have not watched all that much, so I may be wrong on that one, but the other I spent a little more time watching. It is called Once Upon a Time. At first, I really thought it was cheesy. It has two story lines: one is reality and one is the fairy tale life. I kept wondering which was supposed to be real when I watched the show. That is sort of fun in a way. I am always trying to figure out what is real. It is fun to do and more interactive than some shows.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page