Ayie
This morning before hubs left for work, we noticed how tall baby is now. I tried measuring him against me and to my surprise, he's already on my waist level. We decided to mark baby's height on one of our bookshelf so we can compare better as the months go by.

It's amazing how he grows so fast. His face doesn't really change as much, his body now is looking more like a little boy's. Baby's picking up words so quickly right now and even I am having a hard time understanding some of his phrases. One good thing about baby is that he'll keep repeating what he's saying until I get it right. That's his way of teaching mommy.

With how much he's grown over the year, I bet my family will be so delighted to see him once again. They will be so surprised that our little baby boy is quite big now. We could make use of another vacation this year or early next year. That should probably be on top of our list so we can have some break and relax a bit. We'll see how it goes....
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
2 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    Baby J is sure growing up fast! :)


  2. Tekkaus Says:

    Haha :D How adorable. Baby J "teaches" you by repeating.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page