Ayie

Hello fellow bloggers and dear readers. It's been so long since I last wrote here. Just for quick update why I have been missing in action for the longest time, our little boy is already 28mos now. He's more active than ever, park days, playdates and other activities take practically all of my time. I am still managing our home office so my online activities were totally sacrificed.

I get to see your new posts and updates only through my saved blogs' previews. I miss the interaction and little chats with the fellow bloggers but I'll get back to it soon. I am assuming I will be having a little more time to do some online stuffs once I finish the launch of our online stores. It's just like raising a baby, so much work.
Every single day our mailbox and even the parcel box has to be emptied to give way to my next batch delivery of inventory. It's exciting but sometimes I wish for nice letters or mails from dear friends too. Anyway, I've got to cut this short and attend to my calling boy. Looks like he's about ready for his sleep, for me not just yet as I will have to do some extra works later on.

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page