Ayie

Few months after birth, Elisse finally steps into the Christian world. I had to handle the restaurant reservation and that kept me busy. Ocular and endless phone calls had to be done before finalizing the reservation. Nothing really hard to do but being out from 7:30am til 8:00pm (about 3hrs travel and office time) gave a little bit hardship to the simple task. Office hours were done by the time I get home so I had to sneak on my lunchtime to do all the inquiry. After getting settled on the reception, I moved on my next assignment.... the thank you photos.

I thought it would be nice to give away these thank you souvenir photos to the guests so I started working on it and gave the designs to my brother. I gathered all of Elisse's baby photos (1st-3rd month) and downloaded photos of cute baby in animal costumes. I originally wanted lion and bee but Elisse's photos can't be photoshopped accordingly. Good thing I've been taking pictures of Elisse everytime I get a hold of her, that gave me the best options for the costumes.


I'm not a professional photoshop user, it's usually a spur of the moment when I feel the urge to some photoshop works. There's no way I can perfectly edit these photos so I just tried my best finishing the designs. I had fun working on it, all for Elisse! I'm just so attached to this girl that I would want to do everything for her.


Now that Elisse is 2yrs old, she gets to acknowledge these fun photos of her. At times I'll hear her say "Penguin Elisse" then giggles whenever she sees her picture in my room. I hope I'd still get to do more of these perhaps with my babies.

Among the four designs, I like the penguin and the kitty with the cage. Which one is your favorite?
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
20 Responses
  1. Wow Great work !
    I can’t say what Elisse’s picture is more beautiful!
    Elisse is soooo cute!:-)

    Okay, the last one is really perfect and I love cats! LOL
    Lovely post dear Ayie !You are great with compositions! An artist!I must confess I know nothing about photofiltre and my daughter Marina who helps me ever!
    Many thanks for so nice post!
    Kind Regards
    Léia


  2. Ayie Says:

    That was fast Leia! I just went off for a while to have my lunch and just right after I see your comment! Thanks for all the compliments! Have a good day!



  3. what a cutie pie! i love the last pic best.


  4. lina Says:

    I like the penguin one the best. :)


  5. Monica Says:

    awwwww....so cute; I LOVE babies!! I like the second pic ;-)


  6. Monica Says:

    oh btw Ayie, you've been tagged; have fun! ;-)


  7. Ayie Says:

    Thanks Lina, Life Ramblings & Monica! Leia, I counted the cat costumes for your vote.

    That gives me:

    penguin: 2

    tabby kitty: 3

    croc: 0

    bird muncher: 2


  8. Ice Says:

    Can I vote for 2 of these? 1 count for tabby kitty and 1 count for bird muncher! They are cute.


  9. foongpc Says:

    Your baby daughter? She's really cute in those costumes! : )


  10. Ayie Says:

    No prob with that Ai, I also casted 2 for me and others. I'll make count later on.


  11. Ayie Says:

    Nope foong, she's my niece (how I wish she's mine!), what's your pick among the costumes?


  12. levian Says:

    i like the last one as well, very adorable! :D


  13. Ayie Says:

    Thanks Levian, I'll add your pick.


  14. So cute ! I love the last picture too, it's my favorite.


  15. Ayie Says:

    Thanks Sabah for visiting, you are always welcome here.


  16. Ayie Says:

    Sorry guys, i tallied wrong between tabby and muncher last time. I'm considering having a blow-up and framing the cutie with the most votes to display here at home.

    penguin: 2
    tabby: 3
    croc: 0
    muncher: 6


  17. Anonymous Says:

    So cute!


  18. Ayie Says:

    Yes Mei, cute but naughty! So naughty! She's the one sneaking and trying to fish out the kois in the pond! haha!


  19. Ayie Says:

    Thanks for checking Mei! Kite's scheduled tomorrow I guess...you're a special mention there.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page