Ayie
Tomorrow will be baby's baptismal and I'm quite excited to dress him up =) with the prince inspired baptismal clothes that his godmother sent him. I can say this boy is really lucky, since the time he was born he's been receiving many packages. Of course mommy and daddy are lucky too, those packages helped us so much in cutting the costs of buying clothes and other things for baby.



Last Thursday I waited whole day for that special package and even if I wanted to rest and take a little nap I just simply can't in fear that I might miss the package delivery. I checked on the site that it needs my signature therefore the delivery man won't just leave it by our door if nobody attended to his knock. Right after getting the package I opened it and put it on baby. He's so cute!! One thing that amazed me is how big he is now, imagine his asian size is equivalent to 6months already. No wonder mom and my bestfriend always say he's so big whenever we chat.



Last time I posted about our on-going car search and I remember Lina asking me when we'll be most likely finalizing our car deal. I also talked to hubs about it and he said once we're done with the baptismal stuff then we can further proceed. We'll just finish the last of this expense and then work on our car deals. I actually agree with him too, we want to have extra padding for baby, car or whatever deals we'll be dealing with. So far I have been so busy and didn't have time to search for cars. I'll check out those other models like Nissan Altima, Ford f-150, Toyota Tacoma, Cadillac sts just to compare also the advantages and disadvantages of our previously chosen models. This car deal alone is tiring and time consuming =P
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
11 Responses
  1. mimi Says:

    hahahha he looks so chubby and cute!


  2. lina Says:

    He look so cute! <3


  3. Tekkaus Says:

    Baby J is ready to rumble! :)


  4. Superman Says:

    Your baby is chubby and CUTE! The cloth looks great on him. Yes...he is really big size.


  5. Anya Says:

    He looks so big now
    no little baby anymore ......... LOL
    Cute shots :-)


  6. betchai Says:

    he looks so cute Ayie, best wishes on the baptismal, and also on the car search, hope all will go well.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Aww..he is so cute in his new outfit!


  8. [SK] Says:

    awwww, he is very cute!! and beautiful eyes too, triple my size.. hahaha!!


  9. he looks so handsome in his outfit.


  10. Mariuca Says:

    Baby J is indeed lucky to have such doting parents and wonderful friends, enjoy all the gifts!! :)


  11. Mariuca Says:

    Enjoy the rest of ur week sweetie, am off to cook now he he! :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page