Ayie
Hubs and I finally decided to have our own website and I came out with the name CouchBaby.com. Right now it's still on the works and hopefully will be launched soon. We're hoping to have there our online store and other business ventures aside from the usual blogging.

We were brainstorming for a possible website name and everything that I mentioned were taken already. Imagine 3-4hrs of thinking and nothing! We continued the night after and just when hubs was asking me I had baby on my arms resting so nice on me. I just blurted couch baby thinking of couch potato. In my mind baby's living like a couch potato seeing him so cozy on my arms.

This is just a trial site for now and nothing grand like having to get dedicated server hosting, colocation services or managed hosting solutions. We'll probably get into these when we see great potential with our site.


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
7 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    All the best to you.

    Let us know when the new site is up and running for us to visit, k?


  2. wenn Says:

    looking forward to it..


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Wish you and your husband all the best in launching your business!


  4. betchai Says:

    hope you'll find couchbaby.com a success Ayie, wish you both very well in this endeavor.


  5. Merryn Says:

    CouchBaby.com is a cute name :D catchy :)


  6. all the best in your endeavors Ayie.


  7. Mariuca Says:

    Good luck with the new site sweetie, will it be about u and hubs or u and hubs and baby? He he! :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page