Ayie
I looked at the calendar this morning and I was surprised to see that it's just a week before Christmas. I am now in a Christmas panic mode because I haven't done my gift shopping and there's barely time to do it. I am relying on my online shopping since our little J has been sick lately due to his teething. Good thing I had hubs office gifts covered already, we can hand it to them during the office Christmas dinner.



I usually give the same gifts to friends so there won't be comparison, everybody gets the same thing as much as possible. Same thing with some relatives so even if they ask and compare (accidentally), no jealousy or whatsoever. Of course not exactly the same but different designs or styles of that same item. Doing this saves me too because buying wholesale products usually are priced lower than single retails. I usually check out wholesale suppliers and any wholesalers outlets and sites for good quality but nicely priced items. This way I get to give to many without doing so much damage to my budget. Economy's tough here right now so it's better to be practical.



Hopefully if I place my orders tonight everything will still come before Christmas so even baby can unwrap his first Christmas presents on time. I already hang his stocking (socks) for Santa, hopefully it will be stuffed with gift on time =)


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
12 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    Have fun with your Christmas shopping, Ayie! :)


  2. Tekkaus Says:

    It is Christmas time. :D Hopefully you will be able to shop in time.


  3. levian Says:

    do enjoy the shopping even though it is a rush.
    i'm sure you will make it in time!


  4. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Merry Christmas Ayie! Enjoy your shopping. :)


  5. Ice Says:

    I never buy wholesale from the internet before. Does Ezgoo really work out alright? I mean you do get the goods? I might have a browse to see if they have products I like. Thanks for the link.

    Merry Christmas!



  6. Mariuca Says:

    Helllllloooooooooooo.... anybody home? :)


  7. Mariuca Says:

    I hope u get ur Christmas shopping done sweetie, and I bet baby will get tons of gifts this year!



  8. mimi Says:

    happy christmas dear..have fun while hunting xmas gifts and preparing the big celebration!


  9. seems like everyone is in Christmas mood. Happy shopping. hope your son will get well soon.


  10. [SK] Says:

    oh i totally understand that, you are anxious about what to get for your family and friends as xmas presents.. it could really crack your head sometimes..


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page