Ayie
Just doing this for fun courtesy of Foongpc =) who told me not to be lazy and just do the tag! *lol*

*Begin Copy Here*

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Start copy from "Begin Copy Here" until "End Copy" to your blog.

2. List your favourites from A-Z.
For example, starting with the alphabet A, you can list down your favourite Actor, your favourite Anthem, favourite Aerobic exercise or even your favourite ABBA's song. As long as it starts with the letter A.

Then move on to alphabet B. You can list your favourite Book, or Bag, or Blog, or even your favourite Boxer shorts! It's entirely up to you!

Repeat the same with alphabet C, D, E and so on until Z.

If you can't think of a word that starts on that particular alphabet, you may visit My Very First Blog for a comprehensive list of words.

3. Tag 7 people.

*End Copy*

My A-Z Favourites List
Age - will be 28 =)
Book - Garfield Digest
Career - Architect
Day - Saturday
Entertainment - Movies
Fastfood - Jack in the Box
Gift - SPA certificate
Hobby - Photography
Interest - Travel
Jelly - Green Apple
Kebab - Shrimp
Lingerie - Cami see through =)
Martial Arts - Taekwondo
Niece - Elisse
Object - camera
Phone - nokia
Quiche - cheese
Recreation - beach
Song - Butterfly Kisses
Temper - hot
University - UST
Vehicle - car
Wish - house
Xray - chest
Yoghurt - Lucerne kiwi strawberry
Zodiac - Leo


Same time, I'm posting the personality test from
Mariuca =)


The rules are:


1. Open this website : http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx
2. Take the Personality Quiz (it's VERY short and easy, really)
3. Copy Paste the result to your blog.
4. Tag as many friends as you can and link to the friend who tagged you.


My Personality

Your view on yourself: You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:

You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:

You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether you will commit to the relationship.

The seriousness of your love:

Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.

Your views on education

Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.

The right job for you:

You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

How do you view success:

You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.

What are you most afraid of:

You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.

Who is your true self:

You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.

As for the personality test, it's about 90% accurate =)

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
40 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    You are only 28? Very young o. :D That's this fast food called Jack in the box? Now that's new. I have took the personality test to...and I must say that it is accurate...to certain point. :D


  2. fufu Says:

    jack in the box, had it once when i was in riverside, CA... didnt know that you like this fastfood... =p yeah at least we know you slightly more through this tag :)


  3. betchai Says:

    wow, you completed it, thanks for sharing to us bits and pieces about you. Oh, I actually have not tried Jack in the Box, since it is your favorite, I may go to that someday and have a try.


  4. Ayie Says:

    Hi Tekkaus! I just wrote there 28 since 2 months from now I'll be 28 =) haha I don't think 28 is still very young though.

    Jack in the ox is just my new favorite here, my husband likes it and so we tried when I came and I like it too! Their burgers are really good =)


  5. Ayie Says:

    Btw tekkaus, you are pretty early this time =P


  6. Ayie Says:

    Hi Fufu, did you like Jack in the Box? You traveled everywhere, do you just go alone or with other people? You are so carefree....my parents wouldn't even allow me to be somewhere far, only now. =) Yeah this tag is about tiny bits of me, well the whole blog will speak of myself in the long run.


  7. Ayie Says:

    Hi Betchai! What's your favorite fastfood then? Of course I grew up with Jollibee and still love it. Maybe you can try their jumbo jack, it's a complete burger with all the veggies or if you want chicken they have the ranch. Don't always eat in fastfoods only once a week more or less. Tell me if you like it when you try, ok? =)


  8. So cool Ayie!
    ConCATulations!
    and I think you are a gorgeous young lady and very clever and creative !
    Have a purrrrfect week!
    purrs and love
    Luna


  9. Ayie Says:

    Hi Luna! Thanks and perhaps you and mommy can do the tag too and I'll see it when I visit your blog =)

    You are sweet like mommy Leia! *hugs*


  10. Monica Says:

    i think we've the same results for the test Ayie.. lol! ;-)


  11. Tekkaus Says:

    28 is not young...then I'm relatively old too compared to you right? LOL :P

    Anyway Ayie,tell me what you think about my new thumbnail. Cast you vote here. Feel free to leave your comment. Thanks :D


  12. ladyviral Says:

    You are so young! o_o And 28 is young... I know I am young :P.

    Good to know more of you! lol. A-Z kind of rox :P. And I love the pictures in your previous post... sorry have to comment it here. I have been having issues with going through blogs without IE8 telling operation aborted. Bleh~


  13. betchai Says:

    HI Ayie, I will keep the jumbo jack in mind. i love Jollibee :) because of the palabok :) Sometimes I go to Jollibee here. I do not really have a facorite fastfood, but for snacks, maybe siopao and ukoy? I really am crazy for those. Thankfully, I know how to make ukoy, and siopao, oh well, they do have siopao here, but it is not as good as my favorite siopao in Bacolod and in the Philippines.

    PS.....by the way, my new post has the picture of the pelican that I was telling you somehow we have similar shot :)


  14. Bengbeng Says:

    Ayie , anything below 100 is young :)


  15. levian Says:

    it is so cool that you know taekwondo!
    never get to know that part of you if not for
    the tags. :D


  16. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Ayie ganda, 28 is young dear. I'm much older than you...*sigh*. Oh Elisse is your niece. I thought she's yr baby..hehe..sorry for the mix-up.


  17. i'm not done with the tags yet. it seems like it takes me forever to do tags. hehe


  18. so you're only 28? nice number. hehe
    i'm so much older than you babe. but these days, age is just a number. :D


  19. Good night and sweet dreams Ayie!


  20. You're young and capable. :)


  21. Ayie Says:

    Hi Monica! Yeah same results I guess. =D

    Goodnight!


  22. Ayie Says:

    Tekkaus I'm thinking 28 is not too young anymore maybe because I've always wanted to start a family younger like 24. hehe... too early? =P

    I'll check your thumbnail in a while...


  23. Ayie Says:

    Hi Laduviral...perhaps I shouldn't feel too old for my age. haha besides I'm surrrounded by old people here...right, right! =D

    No worries about the comment, you can comment everywhere you wish just tell me which one you are pertaining to. haha! Thanks also...glad you like it. =)


  24. Ayie Says:

    Betchai!!! Your pelican's incomparable with mine...yours is very good! I like it...your shots there wowed me and hubs while looking at it lastnight. He was the one who saw your comment first...he checks my blogs too =) I'll comment more about your post there in your blog...better! But now I'll plug it here... blogger friends, check out betchai's new post...awesome photos!

    Teach me how to make siopao! I cook more than bake or the like, that's why. I had one last sat in chowking seafood city in san jose. Jbee palabok is very good, but I miss my lola's more coz it's a lot better...special!


  25. Ayie Says:

    Hi Bengbeng, ok I'll take note of that! hehe!


  26. Ayie Says:

    Hi Levian, now you're knowing me a bit more. I made this tag to introduce myself more to our fellow blogger friends. I honestly don't feel like hiding myself much anymore now having known all of you here. =)


  27. Ayie Says:

    Sexy Mummy Gwen, it's ok. Elisse is my niece but I've owned her just like my baby. =) We were so attached that's why and lots of similarities.

    I'm feeling old @ 28 coz I'm anxious of having my baby...you have your princess gwen already plus you look young...ehem what's your age? haha! =)


  28. Ayie Says:

    Hi Ramblings!

    Just take your time with the tags...I only rushed because I was pressured by foong! kidding! Now, where's that Foongpc! haha!

    You have 3 cute teletubbies already, perhaps once I have mine I won't even mind my age anymore. =)

    Goodnight dear!


  29. Ayie Says:

    Hi David, welcome to my e-journal...thanks for dropping a comment. Hope to see you again here. I'll check out the site, thanks!


  30. Ayie Says:

    Hi ECL! hehehe, capable of doing lots of crazy things! *lol* What do you think? I bet your sight makes more sense than what I just thought of. =)

    Thanks dear =)


  31. Ayie Says:

    Betchai..i forgot about the okoy....I love that too, fave treat when I was a kid. I know how to make t too but avoiding too much frying nowadays. =)

    I'll bloghop later, see you around!


  32. levian Says:

    it feels great having people understanding us.
    but then of course,
    these information only meant something to those (blogger) closer to us. ;)


  33. foongpc Says:

    Hey, where is the tag 7 people part? Didn't follow instructions!

    Haha, juz kidding. Thanks for doing the tag - really appreciate it!

    Whether you are 28 or 88, I don't care. As long as you do my tag. Haha! Kidding again : )

    Maybe I should start a fastfood called Jane In The Box. Do you think it will be more successful than Jack In The Box?

    Your favourite Xray is chest Xray? Now that's weird! Pls explain yourself.

    Don't try too hard to please others. Just please yourself and your hubby enough oredy. Don't even bother about your in-laws! Haha! *kidding again*


  34. Ayie Says:

    Yes Levian...I agree with you. =)


  35. Ayie Says:

    There's the late foong...=)

    I don't usually list names when I do tags, just an open tag that everybody can play. Didn't want to stall it too much that's why I finished it the soonest time I can. =)

    Jane in the box? Sounds more of a girl in a huge birthday box! hahaha!

    Xray...chest, well that's the last and most recent xray I had for my medical. Related right?

    We can't please everybody but at least it's good to give considerations to people around us. Agree or not?


  36. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Ayie ganda, I'll disclose my age on my birthday in Oct..haha. Relax...don't stress too much on having a baby. The time will come...just be patient ya.


  37. Ayie Says:

    Ok I'll wait til Oct then! I'm having lots of pressures from both parents...they really want us to have a baby so soon! haha, why don't they just give us privacy instead! hehehe! Thanks sweetie!


  38. Mariuca Says:

    Hi sweetie! I'm a Virgo, is your birthday in August as well? I'd love to go back to being 28 huhuhuhu! ;)


  39. Ayie Says:

    Hi Mariuca!! How's your vacay?

    Mid of august dearie, I'll be 28! How about you, when in aug? You're a virgo like my hubs but sept! =)

    have a good day! thanks for this tag!



Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page