Ayie

There's a story how these shoes got to be on the sandy beach.  What's up with the stick?  Oh well, a little boy had to keep his stick together with his shoes.  Why did I post this shot which doesn't seem to mean anything else?  Seriously, I just love it.  Looking at the photo makes me feel nostalgic, it gives me the feeling that the shoes were just part of a bigger story, an experience which made memories.  For now I'll just let you ponder...
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
1 Response
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    I think it is a special post. A priceless moments. :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page