Ayie



Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
53 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    beautifully captured shot!


  2. Ayie Says:

    Hi flyingstars! Thanks for the visit and for the compliment! Happy wednesday to you!!


  3. wow dear friend! This shot is perfect and sooo adorable!Congratulations for so beautiful work and post!
    Léia


  4. Ayie Says:

    Hi Leia! I assume greetings from Luxembourg? Thanks so much, you're always very dear with your comments! Enjoy your vacation and take care!


  5. betchai Says:

    wow, ayie, you got the lady bug against a black background, its color stand out. beautiful picture ayie, wordless indeed, for the picture itself tells us the story already.


  6. Ayie Says:

    Hi Betchai! I was walking around the neighborhood and that was near my hubs' office. The black background is a metal fence for the plants =) I saw a lady bug and hurriedly snapped some photos. Thanks so much for your great compliments...having such good remarks from a shutterbug like you (who take wonderful photos) leaves a big smile on my face =)


  7. Ali Says:

    Great shot, I love ladybugs! A gardener's best friend =) Thanks for stopping by!


  8. Ayie Says:

    Hi Ali, thanks for the compliment & for dropping by as well. =)

    So you love to do gardening?


  9. Tekkaus Says:

    Ladybird! Nice shot Ayie! Very wordless. :D I think I should start snapping such pictures. Haha :)


  10. Ayie Says:

    Hi tekkaus! I sure will... I'm already scouting for a new digi cam, a smaller one so I can always carry around not to lose any opportunity with my snaps. =) I missed some nice snails in action last wed...sayang!

    btw, am i still sending you the wright bro's photos? just lemme know k. thanks!


  11. Ladie bugs seems to be the most beloved of insects, and perhaps next to bees one of the most beneficial. This is a beautiful capture. Happy WW


  12. Ayie Says:

    Hi Sukmandir Kaur! Happy WW to you too! Thanks for coming over =)

    bees are great subjects too =)




  13. Perfect! Especially since I love ladybugs. Thanks for the smile and thanks for visiting me.


  14. Ayie Says:

    Hi Debbie! It;s nice to know that you love lady bugs =) You are more than welcome and thank you for dropping by as well.

    Happy WW to you!


  15. lina Says:

    Evening Ayie.

    A lonesome ladybird, out and about. :D

    Nice shot Ayie. :)


  16. I love these darling little bugs and you did such a good job on this!

    enjoy your Thursday Ayie!


  17. Ayie Says:

    Good Morning Lina! lol @ lonesome ladybird! just one of my usual afternoon walks both exercise and searching for some great photo snap opportunities =)

    Thanks dearie! Glad you like it =D


  18. Ayie Says:

    Hi Ramblings! Happy thursday to you... still working on a wednesday afternoon here =)

    Thanks so much! I bet you have a lot of these darlings in your garden?


  19. Susan Cook Says:

    Cool ladybug! Great shot. I love them.

    Thanks for stopping by mine. Happy WW!


  20. Ayie Says:

    Sue, thanks for your kind compliments! I appreciate your visit too =)



  21. kasandria Says:

    Beautiful picture!Happy WW!
    Kasandria


  22. taysmommy Says:

    that little lady bugs sure poops out in the pic! awesome!


  23. Ayie Says:

    Hi Kimberlykaye! glad you do! thanks!


  24. Ayie Says:

    Hi kasandria! Thank you for your visit and for your kind compliment!

    Happy WW!


  25. Ayie Says:

    Hi taysmommy! Happy WW!

    thanks for your compliment!


  26. Dawn B Says:

    Pretty shot!!! and thanks for stopping by The Bent Bunch.
    I will definitely have to bookmark your blog =)


  27. Ayie Says:

    Hi Dawn! Thanks for stopping by! Wow, bookmark my blog! Mypleasure...appreciate your kind remraks!

    Happy WW! nyt!


  28. Gattina Says:

    How cute, that's the only insect I find cute, lol !


  29. levian Says:

    nice shot! reminded me of my flash header ..
    now where did it go?


  30. Mariuca Says:

    Ayie!! I'm here sweetie!


  31. Mariuca Says:

    I used to love playing with lady bugs when I was a little girl, love the polka dots he he!


  32. Mariuca Says:

    Wow Ayie, I checked out ur profile and u have like so many blogs on ur list!!! More than 10??? Amazing!


  33. Mariuca Says:

    CLicked on ur Adgi sweetie, YAY! :)


  34. SandyCarlson Says:

    A wonderful, wonderful photo!


  35. Cheryl Says:

    Great shot! Thanks for visiting my site. I've posted a follow up on the poor baby if you're interested
    http://1craftymomand2ornerykids.blogspot.com


  36. Carver Says:

    I love that shot and lady bugs are great in the garden for a variety of reasons.


  37. Anonymous Says:

    A great shot. She even has a couple of aphids to ride herd on. Thanks for the comment at
    http://cheekfam.wordpress.com/2009/08/05/wordless-wednesday-very-happy-grandparents/


  38. Ayie Says:

    Hi Gattina! Come to think of it, you're right. It's really cute! =)

    Thanks for the visit! Btw, i love your cats post =)


  39. Ayie Says:

    Hi Levian! Were you able to find it now? thanks dearie!


  40. Ayie Says:

    Hi Mariuca!! You actually play with lady bugs when you were a kid? Hmmm...I love playing and catching dragonflies and beetles =)

    Hehehe thanks for checking out my profile, yup many blogs. That's hubs' influence =)

    What do I do with the adgi anyways? ahahaha I still don't know =P

    Thanks for the visit sweetie =)


  41. Ayie Says:

    Hi Sandy! Thanks so much!


  42. Ayie Says:

    Hi Cheryl! Thanks! I checked it out...so cute!


  43. Ayie Says:

    Hi Carver! Still using the old computer? Thanks for coming over! You have a lush garden maybe you have so much lady bugs around there too =)


  44. Ayie Says:

    Hi cheekfam! Thanks for the visit! =)


  45. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Hi Ayie ganda, great shot there. :) I rarely see any lady bug nowadays..hehe


  46. Ayie Says:

    Hi Mummy sexy! thanks! same here, I don't see much anymore. Guess it was a lucky day =)


  47. levian Says:

    nope, i guess they must have removed the codes somehow.
    need to start searching for a new one when i have the free time. :D
    lately at work, there is very limited time for blogging.
    i am joining you for the hectic workload. :p


  48. Ayie Says:

    levian, better be careful blogging too much at work =P I can be so free doing that since I work at home =)


  49. levian Says:

    haha yiiks, that gave me a chill. XD
    but no worries, as long as my work is finished (or the parts required today), i am fine.
    i didn't get to have enough time to lurk around blogs lately, schedule is way too tight.
    sorry for the inconsistency.


  50. Ayie Says:

    Levian, no worries. The blogs and posts will always be there. You can check whenever you can. I only get to do my blog hopping to all those I read on wednesdays but looks like I'll be off today and will resume tomorrow since I have to go to a meeting later on. =)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page