Ayie
...Here's a little tour to our humble abode...

Hubs moved to this apartment unit early 2006 after transferring to a nearby office here. A bit old and no up-to-date features but he could care less, all he wanted was a convenient place near office. No more tiring commutes or long drives. I prefer it that way better so I don't really have to worry much and I know this place has a good neighborhood from where he lived first when he's back here 2005. The spaces are good enough for a couple provided with 1-bdrm with t&b, living room, dining and kitchen. Our bedroom though is quite full since we use it as work space too, my home office for now. having 2 work/computer tables, bed and bookshelf sure take much space we have.



Before I even came here we seriously talked about getting our own place instead of renting apartment. I knew it will be hard for me to keep moving from place to place since I've lived in our home there in the Phils. and never really rented. We finally decided to pursue for that house after much talks and considerations and most especially now that we're about to have a new addition to the family. Of course the researching part is my duty so ever since I've been browsing and searching the net. We love it here where we live but that doesn't restrict me from scouting all the way to the other side of the coast.



I came across Bruce Germinsky and they have variety of choices from commercial, retail and high-end residential real estate in Monmouth County. I know this is way too far from where we really are now but who knows, right? We have to be more flexible with choices since we also want to have a home office to establish our own business. Bruce Germinsky even has professional & medical class A office space, retail & shopping centers. No big time thinking like this though, a home with an office will be ideal for now.



This house hunting thingie makes me reminisce, I remember having daydreams with my brother that we hope sometime in the future we can have our own island or at least a beachfront property as our retirement place. New Jersey Real Estate has all these oceanfront luxury condos and waterfront homes. Not even limited to that alone including retail leasing, site & real estate development, landlord and tenants services. This makes Bruce Germinsky, Realtor like a one-stop shop for realty needs.

It would be so nice to have such properties in time!


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
8 Responses
  1. levian Says:

    an island may be a bigger dream, but owning your own place isn't!
    i, too, longed to have a house i can call my own. waiting n saving hard for it.
    your current place may not be big but it looks very comfy.
    n that tiger bedspreed! woot! :D


  2. lina Says:

    I always pursued actively the idea of getting our own place when Zaini and I got married. We got our place after two years of marriage. Maybe small but still a home to call our own.

    I think you felt the same way too, right? :)


  3. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    indeed a bigger dream =)

    Hopefully we'll get back into the house hunting plans before the baby comes.


  4. Ayie Says:

    Lina,

    Exactly Lina! That's why we are seriously planning to get our own place hopefully before our baby's born so we are more settled. Right now my in-laws are temporarily living with us so it's a tough deal for me and hubs. I know we'll get to have it in time...


  5. levian Says:

    a tight schedule, but nothing to lose!
    with jr coming, everything feel so much more sweeter when i imagined you. ;)


  6. [SK] Says:

    as long as it's your own house, it's always the most comfortable place in the world.. it looks comfy and cosy to me though..


  7. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    Just many things happening lately...


  8. Ayie Says:

    SK,

    thanks sk...for me it's a home though we're in an apt now...still our own place for now


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page