Ayie
...can you spot us here?...

Baby J is always up and ready whenever he sees me pick up our baby bag. He knows we'll be going somewhere and that's usually a fun place for him to play. Whether it's just a simple walk around the neighborhood, playground, play school, grocery or other play areas he's always excited when mommy calls him to get ready for our day out.

...look, baby's trying to run away the moment he's on the loose...

I try to keep baby have a balanced play outdoor and at home. I believe it's very good for his development. Though it's not just all play for him because I see to it to be strict with his nap time and his feeding time. I know he's just a baby but when's the best time to build his foundation of discipline? Setting him up as early as now will imprint a level of discipline and knowledge about things. Babies are like sponges, they absorb input so quickly.

...mommy running after an escaping boy wanting to go to the pond...

I might seem like a very strict mommy but I am quite a "spoiler". I see to it I gave the most focused time I can with our baby. During playtime I do play with him. Even if I can easily slip in the laptop in his baby bag which is originally a laptop bag, I don't. I'm also keeping a level of discipline to myself not letting work take over my personal and playtime with my boy. There will always be works to do but a baby will never remain a baby forever. Baby J is growing up fast....can you imagine he's running all over and climbing things now?

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
9 Responses
  1. ladyviral Says:

    Wow! He has grown indeed! The last I remember, he was still in cradling arms.

    Now he is running and being michevious! I can see it in his face! haha! :p


  2. lina Says:

    He sure is getting bigger, Ayie. :)


  3. suituapui Says:

    Oooo...such a lovely kid! Love the tree in the first pic...like autumn. Yes, spending quality time with children is very important...and just being there, mind and eyes and heart somewhere else, does not count.


  4. wenn Says:

    so much fun..enjoy it


  5. yeah, i can imagine your baby running all over the place now. Babies at this stage are intensely curious. There are always new things to explore for them.


  6. True, a baby will not remain a baby forever. I missed my son's baby moments. But now I can only look forward to taking care of his grandchildren. :)



  7. Mariuca Says:

    I had to look really hard and then I saw u and Baby J ha ha, so cute!


  8. Jacqui Says:

    Awww baby jariel is soooo cute! (^_^) btw nice pictures


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page