Ayie

Working from home is the best decision I ever made, mostly because I just hate having to go into an office every day. I don’t mind any of my coworkers but the thought of having to set that alarm and drag myself in there for 10 unproductive hours a day just made me crazy! I finally figured out how to talk my boss into letting me work from here and it’s been great.

I got a whole computer station set up in the extra room and installed an alarm from HomE-AlarM-SystemS.com so I would feel safer being here by myself when my husband wasn’t home. My boss says my work has actually improved and I know I get more done now that there are less distractions like I had in the office. I still go in about once every two weeks just to check in and show my face and of course, drop off some of my famous chocolate chip cookies! Everyone misses those more than they miss me!

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
1 Response
  1. RNSANE Says:

    My brother is an IBM employee and, for the last couple of years, he's been working from home. He is very disciplined, going upstairs to his office at 8AM, coming down only for lunch, then not coming back down until 6PM, sometimes later. It saves IBM a good deal of money having him work at home andd he gets a lot more accomplished than he did having to commute two hours a day.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page