Ayie
It was a very busy weekend and very tiring too. Had to do some renders til 3-4am therefore I didn't really get to sleep. I'm just a bit relieved that the interior designer liked my renders and she sounds very happy about it. It's good news not only for my much anticipated extra rest but also for my home earnings for this month. Too bad I can't share here the renders which I have produced, I'd have to ask for permission first before I get to post any of the images.

Hubs is so happy and proud of our little side business success because it helps so much in the budget and savings. Lately he's been seriously studying and researching about online trading and stock trading also looking into online banking pros and cons. I honestly prefer to stick to our conventional banking because that's more reliable I believe so. We want to boost our savings and prepare for future needs. Though as much as I want to help him with his researches and studies I'd rather leave him alone with those online broker and mobile trading stuff, it's totally out of my league. Having all these extra works can further help us set up my IRA accounts for future retirement benefits.

That's it for now, got to rest this aching back of mine. Already out baby to sleep, checked for client replies, dishes done, prepared my ingredients for tomorrow's food and sneak a little blogging. No time to blog hop for now so pardon my absence. Nightnight!!!

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
5 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    Hope your back gets well soon, Ayie!


  2. Tekkaus Says:

    Ouh my...this is not good. Have enough rest and don't aggravate it. Get well soon. :D


  3. levian Says:

    congrats on the success!
    n get well soon!


  4. Pete Says:

    Congrats, business is moving smoothly!


  5. fufu Says:

    wow busy mother :) anyway do take enough rest ya...your kid needs you!!


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page