Ayie


I'm getting impatient waiting for the response from the person handling our business registration, up to now we haven't heard for any update. I emailed her the other night to double check what's the status and hopefully we'll get some light with the whole thing soon.

To keep myself not being upset I tried revising our logo. Hubs sort of hinted he doesn't like anymore the one I designed before, he wants something simpler looking and more concise. I have to say I really love the original I designed but I have to make something that he will be very happy with too.

At first I thought of checking for some logo works online but later on decided to just sketch out my own design as usual. At first I was thinking it might be good to consult a logo design guru or other logo design pros to make sure our logo will look very professional, then some design schematics came in my mind. I just started sketching it all out and showed it to hubs, he loved it! I just need to refine the design and then show him the final one and see if he'll approve of it.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
6 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    Wow...your logo is in 3D? Damn cool!


  2. suituapui Says:

    Nice...like a mega-shopping mall!


  3. Mariuca Says:

    Morning Ayie, I am here, where's my coffee? :D


  4. Mariuca Says:

    Good luck with the logo design, at least ur creative enough to come up with a cool one, just needs a little polishing he he! Me? Hopeless!! :(


  5. fufu Says:

    well... sooner or later :) happy~


  6. Anonymous Says:

    The waiting is the hardest part, isn't it?


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page