Ayie

The day's finally over and we're done with baby's pre-birthday celebration with hubs family. I had everything ready as early as 4pm but everybody came like an hour later. We started the celebration with baby opening the big gift from uncle, auntie, abuela & abuelo with mommy helping him open the present while daddy takes a video. After opening the present abuelo and daddy had to assemble the truck-walker-wagon so baby can start playing with it already.

Food has been served and everybody started eating while I stay with baby and played with him. It's great that they all loved the foods! After the dinner we ended up watching the videos of our snow trip (which I have to post too) and the apartment was filled with laughter. Of course the night won't end without the cake and blowing of the candle, baby was all smiles while we're singing happy birthday to him!

Cleaning time is always a part of any celebration and feast therefore I had to clean up afterwards. I'm just happy that I still manage to blog and I don't feel so tired yet after the long day's work. It must be the foods I ate because I am very full (hehe) and now I feel like I've gained so much weight because of that! (lol) Anyway I just want to share this special celebration and I have to call it a night for now =)

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
8 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    Sure looks like a great celebration. All those yummy food too. I'm drooling. XD

    Jariel is sure growing up fast. :)


  2. Anya Says:

    Looks great !!!!
    I hate it when visitors are one hour tooo late!!
    lols
    I can see you all had a lovely time together ...



  3. levian Says:

    the food looked awesome!
    baby looked like he had so much fun too! :)


  4. Sidney Says:

    That is a fun birthday party !
    And a very cute birthday celebrant ! :-)


  5. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Happy Birthday To Jariel! Wow Ayie ganda, you cooked all the food? You are really awesome. All the food looks so delicious.

    Great celebration there and the birthday boy is gtting more handsome. :)


  6. that must have been a wonderful celebration. the food looks scrumptious.


  7. parvina Says:

    Did you check my new article about dr. ryan shephard.I hope you will love it :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page