Ayie
Wedding can be considered as one of those moments in life that you would want to document so well that's why I didn't mind paying for the price when we had our wedding photo and video coverage. I didn't go for the one I really wanted to do the job for us due to its very high rates and somehow we still wanted to save and be practical.

I don't know if I'm just so meticulous with things most especially when it comes to designs and layout. When the first set of layout was given to me for review I got so furious on how sloppy the designs were. I mean what happened to it? I saw very nice layout when they presented me their offers and when I booked for their service they simply gave me a sloppy layout?!

...studio layout, hate it!!! see how crowded and messy it looks?...

The photo-video provider received quite a bunch of comments from me. Why not? When that advertising agency showed their works you'd say "wow!" but what they gave me didn't impress me at all. I can't imagine that the sequencing wasn't even observed! Looks like they gave the job to a newbie. After back and forth coordination and re-layout, wasting my time going there to their studio still I wasn't happy with their work so I decided to do the layout myself.

...my layout with my friend's final design editing touches, what do you think?...

I worked on my own layout design and had someone I know to do the finishing touches and then I just handed them my finished wedding album layout for printing and binding. They even had the cover wrong so again another disappointment. I'm just happy that almost after a year I finally got the photo and video, too long for such service right? To think I paid their price and yet we got disappointed with their bad service. It even came to a point when I had my lawyer friend write a letter to them for their neglect. That's how pissed I was.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
8 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    Yeah, your design looks so much better!

    I would've been upset too if someone provide sloppy service esp on such a big event.


  2. FilipBlog Says:

    Very nice collage, which I could do that. Congratulations.

    Greetings,
    Filip


  3. You looked gorgeous in your wedding gown! Finally you got your wedding album.

    Happy New Year Ayie!


  4. betchai Says:

    oh, you are so beautiful in your wedding gown Ayie, lovely post. Happy New Year to you ans your family.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I like your layout much better! It has a unified and theme to it. You're beautiful, Ayie..


  6. Mariuca Says:

    Love ur wedding pics sweetie and hands down ur layout looks more divine, very pretty! :)


  7. levian Says:

    aw, you looked so beautiful in your gown!
    i love the design you did, i can't look at it enough.
    sometimes their services are truly disappointing,
    especially after you pay the full amount,
    they will start putting off everything there is left.


  8. you look so gorgeous in your wedding gown. i like your layout better, very neat collage.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page