Ayie
Last Sunday while mommy was busy cooking and daddy watching TV holding me I was trying to tell him something but he was too occupied. Mommy heard me and told daddy I was talking to him and to his surprise daddy saw me doing something. Any guess?



Yes! I discovered my thumb finally! Mommy was trying to teach me where's my thumb whenever she sees me trying to suck my tiny fingers though I know she wouldn't really like me thumbsucking that much. She just finds it cute seeing me struggling with my fingers and she feels bad I couldn't do it right. Daddy exclaimed, "Look he finally found his thumb!" Guess who documented it.... of course mommy! She quickly grabbed the camera and just snapped shots. How about her cooking? Well mommy left it for a while to attend to me and see my discovery. Little do they know I got them hooked to put what they are doing aside and just give me undivided attention! I'm the boss around here =D
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
10 Responses
  1. mimi Says:

    adorable as always..


  2. rainfield61 Says:

    You will learn, not to be in a hurry.


  3. fufu Says:

    cute cute very cute :)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Baby tends to teach us a thing or two, such as take time to enjoy his presence..He is adorable, Ayie!


  5. lina Says:

    A camera should be always be at hand when a bay is around! Don't know what gem we can capture! LOL


  6. betchai Says:

    oh, he is very cute Ayie, so great to hear his voice the other day when we got a chance to talk.


  7. Mariuca Says:

    Hi sweetie, looks like ur having a wonderful time being a Mommy, so glad for u! :)


  8. Mariuca Says:

    He is getting cuter by the day, must be great to watch the little one grow and learn his "firsts".. big hugs! :)


  9. Dora Says:

    Hi Ayie, I'm very late here to congrats you. Your little baby is very cute there! Take care :-)


  10. Mummy Gwen Says:

    He is so adorable!! One day you will see him sucking his big toe..hehe.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page