Ayie



Have you by any chance seen this luxury bus? Why luxury, just look at all the photos and you'll get what I mean. This was forwarded to my email by my friend and I was like "wow!" after seeing how this bus was nicely done both exterior and interior. Plus factor, it can carry with you your small car so you can go to places still while your hotel bus is parked somewhere.





I never really thought of living even in an RV but if I were to travel then something like this can provide much needed comfort all the way. Why stop by a hotel if you have this? Right?




I have no idea where this bus can be found but I'm more than happy that I had the chance to get a glimpse even just through photos. I wonder how much could this cost? The RV appliances alone from caravan accessories perth and caravan accessories melbourne have such pricetags considering RVs are way smaller than a big bus like this!




See the nice comfy big beds this bus have inside, even better than what you get in motels and inns along the way. This is comparable to hotel standard just housed inside a bus! I'm very much amazed right now but given the choice to live in this bus or in a regular house and lot, I'd still prefer the house. Maybe I'm just not so much into moving around so this kind of living won't be too ideal for me. For those who need to keep moving around and transfer to places due to work displacement and other things, this bus can be what they call home. =) If you were to choose, should you settle in this bus?





Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
23 Responses
  1. Anya Says:

    Is In your country all Soooooooooo Luxury !!
    LOL
    Never seen such a bus before
    (We are living in a smal country :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend
    (@^.^@)


  2. Jean Says:

    like d interior design

    A smile from SJ =)


  3. lina Says:

    It'd be nice to travel around the country with such luxury.


  4. WOW! I could just live in it and have holidays everyday!

    This is very posh and comfy.


  5. Happy weekend, Ayie.... and your lil baby. :)


  6. Superman Says:

    I can live there for life! So nice and I think the price tag will surely higher than most houses.


  7. cheketeng Says:

    i've watched these luxury coaches quite a number of times in discovery turbo and travel and living. cost a minimum of $4M and you can customize it the way you want, which would definitely make the price even higher. but some are available for rent (hollywood stars usually do that).

    there's also the luxury limo..i think it's called "Dark Ranger", and it can accommodate 50+ party people inside!!! haha! party on the go!


  8. Tekkaus Says:

    Wow! Too luxurious I would say. Goodness. What kind of bus is this? King's bus?


  9. levian Says:

    this is so luxurious! it would be so ideal n cool to own this bus, traveling from one place to another. :D


  10. ladyviral Says:

    My room or house don't even look that beautiful @.@


  11. Ayie Says:

    Anya,

    I am not sure where this bus originated. I bet there are luxury coaches here but not sure it this particular one came from here.


  12. Ayie Says:

    SJ,

    I also admire that nicely done interior.


  13. Ayie Says:

    Lina,

    Just like bringing home with you! Maybe this is what you should have when you go to Japan, no need to stay in a hotel! hahaha


  14. Ayie Says:

    ECL,

    Thanks ECL! How was your weekend? Happy Monday to you!!

    That's luxury on the go! Who wouldn't want to have a piece of that?


  15. Ayie Says:

    Superman,

    I can bet it's more than constructing a regular big house in a vast land.


  16. Ayie Says:

    Buche,

    No kidding? 50 peeps in limo? Junior & I saw one hummer type limo so long but I don't think it can accommodate 50 even.

    $4M is so big, I'd rather invest it in something else!


  17. Ayie Says:

    Tekkaus,

    Some people have so much money like it grows on tress, I won't be surprised if they can afford such luxury!


  18. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    maybe if you plan to travel around with comfort this is the best option.


  19. Ayie Says:

    LadyV,

    How I wish I have that big bedrooom interior like that!


  20. I would love to travel in this one also..very luxurious looking


  21. Ayie Says:

    Icy,

    COmfort and luxury all together!


  22. [SK] Says:

    it is definitely a WOW for me!! well, i don't really mind given a chance to stay in that.. this is just more luxurious than an ordinary home or hotel.. gosh~~ :o


  23. Ayie Says:

    SK,

    I guess anybody who sees this will just say WOW right away and stare with awe.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page