Ayie
Yesterday I received a special mail from Malaysia, a cute Cambodia keychain and postcard. Those souvenirs are well-traveled from Cambodia, to Malaysia then here in US. Thanks Foong for sending me my prize for your blog contest/draw. Now I have something to add to my keychain collection.



I was startled with the hard knocking on our door but I couldn't just run for it since I was putting baby to sleep and nursing him. Good thing baby fell asleep just in time and the mailman was patient enough to wait for me. A bit annoyed at first when I rushed to door because I was also trying to sleep same time with baby for a little nap and that just really woke me up. How I wish there are wall mounted mailboxes for all the units here so some mails, parcels and small packages can be left there if not in the mailbox infront of the building. Though I can't really complain because even if we have a wall mount mailbox, the mail won't be left there if signature's needed.

I was actually wondering what that mail was until I saw the stamps! I thought I'll just be receiving it like any regular mails but it looks like Foong paid for a better and secured delivery =) Again thanks for the souvenirs, love it!

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
6 Responses
  1. fufu Says:

    so you collect key chain? noted! lol


  2. Tekkaus Says:

    Wow....so good Ayie. Congrates. :D


  3. lina Says:

    wah, I'm so jealous! :D


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats, Ayie..It is a souvenir to keep!


  5. congrats on winning the lucky draw.


  6. foongpc Says:

    Hi Ayie!! Glad u received the souvenir safely! Luckily you did not ignore the postman! Haha! Hope you like it : )


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page